Skip to content

Would you pay Beamdog to add Baeloth to BG2?

13»

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    RAM021 said:

That said, we are not saying there IS a connection; we are saying that there is not necessarily no connection.

There is no connection. There is no ambiguity that might suggest a connection. If your headcanon says otherwise, that's totally fine - but don't insist on imposing it on the game.
  • RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403
    shawne said:

RAM021 said:

That said, we are not saying there IS a connection; we are saying that there is not necessarily no connection.

There is no connection. There is no ambiguity that might suggest a connection. If your headcanon says otherwise, that's totally fine - but don't insist on imposing it on the game.
    That may be your headcanon, but do not insist on imposing it on others. Again we have not seen irrefutable evidence either way.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Having a cannon in your head would be pretty neat, actually. Boom! Boom! Disagree with me, will you? BOOM!

Oh, only two Ns? uhm... nevermind, carry on.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    kcwise said:

Having a cannon in your head would be pretty neat, actually. Boom! Boom! Disagree with me, will you? BOOM!

Oh, only two Ns? uhm... nevermind, carry on.

Personally prefer a head nuke, I'm making sure no one survives. See people can survive canon fire, but nuke takes care of the witnesses as well.