Skip to content

when when when when?

all I wanna know is what type of clothing I'll be wearing when this game comes out? Heavy Coat? shorts? light windbreaker?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I would vote a Santa hat
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    When?
    Soon™.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328

all I wanna know is what type of clothing I'll be wearing when this game comes out? Heavy Coat? shorts? light windbreaker?

I think that a difficult answer as one can wear shorts when another wear heavy coat, so I guess the answer is ....... no one knows
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    I personally will be wearing a mail coat and dual axes
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    When its ready.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605

That all depends what hemisphere and time zone you live in. Who knows, it might come out when you are in the shower and you will have nothing on at all.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

Maybe you'll be taking a shower and be completely nude when it comes out.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    TAKE GREAT CARE! There may be a chance you are in fact within a shower and be wearing nothing at all when the game of which you ask is released!

/I hope this shower thing becomes a running gag.
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    I predict a "Do not use while bathing" warning label on laptops in the near future.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    It seems a certainty that many people around the world will be in the shower at the exact moment that the game is released.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    elminster said:

When its ready.

That maybe true but it no fun, people like to dream you know, dreaming what they will wear or in this case maybe not wear when the game will be release....... ;)