Skip to content

Water Genasi Portrait

So I'm starting up a new campaign and I'm going to be playing a Water Genasi Druid and I need a portrait (full body or not) and I'm having a lot of trouble finding one. If anyone has anything like this please share! (Male or Female)

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I would go to google images and search there, there seems to be quite a few pics you could use for a portrait
  • KnockingDevilKnockingDevil Member Posts: 2
    I haven't had any luck for Water Genasi sadly
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    There are indeed very few artists that specificly draw Genasi portraits out there. And even less so who "correctly" tag them as such. Especially pre-4th edition ones at that.

However, you will be overwhelmed with results just by simply using different search tags. For example, a suitable Water Genasi portrait might suddenly pop up if one looks for the following words: "Mermaid/-men/-folk", "Triton", "Scylla", "Aquatic Elf", "Atlantean", "Sirene", "Elemental", or even by simply typing "Water", "Sea", and "Ocean". There are of course countless other terms and words, which you could search for in other laguanges as well. It really pays off to be creative with the portrait search here.

Two examples:
    After a couple of tries, I came across these two artworks below. Since I didn't know whenever you were looking for more humane features or a more fish-like look, I simply included both.

Made by adlovett (Aaron Lovett)

Made by Diablera (Diana Lebedeva)