Skip to content

Waiting for SoD Busywork

KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
So, i first played and beat BG1 back in 1998, heard about BG:EE in 2012, forgot about it for awhile, and then downloaded it two months ago, and beat it about a month ago. I first beat BG:EE on my Dark Moon Monk, and pondered jumping straight to BG2:EE, but figured i'd wait for SoD to release. Exporting my Monk into BG2:EE, beating that, then having to export an earlier, lower level of that same Monk into SoD, would just feel wierd.
While i've been waiting for it to release, i've been running my numerous other characters through BG:EE to get their Bhaalspawn powers (Dwarven Defenders are ridiculously good). What have you guys been doing in BG during your wait?

Comments

• Currently I'm working on a couple of runs with the Haer'Dalis romance mod and checking out some of the mini-romances in the Romantic Encounters mod. Once we get closer to launch I want to get a Bard-led "canon good party" playthrough and a Blackguard (or perhaps evil Dwarven Defender) evil party playthrough ready for SoD.
  • KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
    edited October 2015
    Kaigen said:

Once we get closer to launch I want to get a Bard-led "canon good party" playthrough and a Blackguard (or perhaps evil Dwarven Defender) evil party playthrough ready for SoD.

Yeah, i thought about making my Dwarven Defender Evil, but i already have a bunch of Evil characters, plus Evil/Neutral characters can't use Azuredge.

I currently have a LE Human Dark Moon Monk, a NG Dwarven Defender, a LG Human Cavalier, a NE Human Blackguard, a NE Half-Orc Kensai, a CE Half-Orc Barbarian, a CG Elf Archer, a TN Half-Elf Shapeshifter, a NE Elf Shadowdancer, a NE Half-Elf Jester, a NE Elf Priest of Talos, a LE Elf Dragon Disciple, a TN Elf Wild Mage, and a NE Half-Elf Cleric/Mage. As you can see, i have a lot of Evil characters. A lot of Elf/Half-Elf characters as well.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I'm playing Pillars of Eternity. :)
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    Done yet another avenger run and recently started a "goody two shoes" dwarven defender run. Might quit it though, i feel naked without a few spells on my back. Other than that I played a lot of W3 :smile: