Skip to content

Decoding Twitters!!!

191011121315»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Trent Oster
    We don't have hard dates for other than PC. Mac, iPad, Android are all the 15th or later. We hope to have all done before Christmas.

So, it would be just marvellous to have Android BG:EE before Xmas. Fingers crossed:)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited November 2013
    Scooter said:

Trent Oster
    "We are going to lead #BGII:EE on PC on Beamdog. Mac on Beamdog is next. iPad BGII:EE is #3 . Android BG:EE is #4. Android BGII:EE is #5"

NOOOOOOO!

Seriously, though, can we not announce Mac BG2:EE for Friday if it isn't coming out on Friday? There are quite a few of us who were really looking forward to it.

EDIT: THis is probably what people felt like last year when the delay was announced =P
  • QbertQbert Member Posts: 195

Scooter said:

Trent Oster
    "We are going to lead #BGII:EE on PC on Beamdog. Mac on Beamdog is next. iPad BGII:EE is #3 . Android BG:EE is #4. Android BGII:EE is #5"

NOOOOOOO!

Seriously, though, can we not announce Mac BG2:EE for Friday if it isn't coming out on Friday? There are quite a few of us who were really looking forward to it.

EDIT: THis is probably what people felt like last year when the delay was announced =P

Yeah i read this last night on Trent Oster's feed and resigned myself to having to wait at least a few weeks to play on the mac. Oh well we are used to it, and it gives me time to finish my shadowdancer playthrough of BG1.
  • forktheworldforktheworld Member Posts: 88
    I was the exact same way. I figure it will give me a chance to finish my Swashie run and break in my Ps4. :)
    To be honest, we're probably looking at a few days to a week or so, rather than several weeks. If they originally planned to to be out on Friday it's likely pretty far along.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Aw man... Would have loved to get BG2:EE on Android.
    LiamEsler said:

Mac and PC are coming out at the same time on Beamdog (and Steam, I believe), though there may be a delay getting the Mac version on the App store (due to approvals).

Ah, excellent. It was just a miscommunication then :).

Now… about that pre-loader?
  • QbertQbert Member Posts: 195
    ohhh happy day!!!
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster 1t

Cameron is deep in the guts of Adding ASTC to the Android build. This completes the trinity of Texture format support on #Android #BGEE
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Phillip Daigle:
    #BGEE #BG2EE Adventure Y is barreling along now, with a few familiar voice actors in the mix.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Good news.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2014
    Time to revive this thread, please share interesting and informative tweets of Trent and his minions.

• scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    @TrentOster - That tweet's just cruel, man. You know stuff like that is just going to hype people's expection-machines to the absolute max :P
  • LordInsaneLordInsane Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2014
    Per "@TrentOster
    @LordOfTheGregs I'm referring to the awesome that is #DnD The fine folks at Wizards of the Coast are doing concentrated amazing.", it seems Trent was not referring to Beamdog's future as such. However, it does seem to indicate that relations between Beamdog and WotC are good, which obviously is good both for continued development of the BGEEs and IWDEE and for the possibility of future D&D related games from Beamdog (PSTEE, IWD2EE, NWEE, NW2EE, BG3, something else...).