Skip to content

Missile APR bug fix

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited December 2015 in BGII:EE Mods
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited November 2015
    @subtledoctor the one issue I noticed with this mod so far is that the attack animation is wrong for the meteors and blades. As the characters throw their projectiles they look like they are swinging a two handed sword at something. A minor issue to be sure, but it still bothers me a bit... Do you know why this happens?

Edit: I suspect it is because you added the Two-Handed (1) flag to these weapons. Not sure why you did that, but I am not certain it was necessary. If it was to disable the off-hand weapon they already have a flag that does that by default.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Uh-oh... I just found a serious issue while testing this mod. If you have a character throw a Sol's Searing Orb and then open their inventory the game will crash. I suggest you do the same thing to sorb.itm and sppr614.spl that you did for the other two magical projectiles and their spells.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2015
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @subtledoctor if you'd willing to traify it, I'll happily provide Polish translation.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @subtledoctor and here you go :) I coded it in UTF-8 (without BOM), cause I'm not sure what coding should be used these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    @subtledoctor no problem:) It's a nice fix, thanks!
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited December 2015
    Nice job on the ammo fix. Is it possible to concoct a fix to MMM, energy blades, etc that makes them behave closers to vanilla, i.e. auto equipped, non transferable, etc? If nothing else I'd imagine SCS mages that love using MMM will now be broken.