Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Can't find any damn scimitars

So I'm doing a new playthrough of BG1 - I've got Jaheria dual wielding scimitars. Last time I played, my main character was using scimitars, and I found plenty. I bought 2 at the start, and despite the occasional breaking, I clearly recall being able to replace them fairly easily, and finding a 2 +1s somewhere throughout the game - relatively early.

This time through...I've not found a single shop selling scimitars, nor a single scimitar from drops. I've had to cheat some basic scimitars in using EEKeeper (and had them both break in around 10 mins, typical), and had to recheat them in. I want to be able to simply buy them from a shop, but for the life of me, I can't find any ANYWHERE.

I've installed a few mods, but I don't have many.

I've got the BG2 tweaks (since you need BG2 tweaks when using BG1EE), the NPC project, and romantic encounters.

I was already running both the tweaks and romantic encounters last time I played, but I don't see how the NPC project, or any extra tweaks I might have added could affect the game in a way that removes items from shops.

Comments