Skip to content

Report BGII:EE Game Text Errors Here

124»

Comments

• switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
    Rasaad is the only human race NPC that is referred as human during Fate Spirit dialogue (FATESP.DLG). In order to be consistent with other responses @83364 "Bring me Rasaad, the human monk." should be changed to "Bring me Rasaad, the monk."

take a look at other NPC strings with human race: @65011, @65013, @65017, @65018, @65019, @65022, @65026, @65027
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Sigil of Tyr

This holy sigil of the god Tyr signifies that the holder is an agent of his justice and has permission to carry out judgement against those deemed wicked in his eyes.

That's a little insensitive, considering that the other name for the Maimed God Tyr is "the Blind Overlord". Tyr's eyes were put out by Ao for his backchat just prior to the Time of Troubles.
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    Wand Of Fire Key
    Strange key. (10376)
    As others wands-keys description, for example "A strange key that feels warm to the touch."
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Horse: Winny.

Every damn time I'm in the Radiant Heart, horses can't help but winny here, there and everywhere.

It's whinny, for the love of Bhaal, this is why there are so few horses left.
    SertoriusMaxxximus