Skip to content

What is Your Favorite Piece of Music from the BG Trilogy?

2»

Comments

• GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    My favorite music from BG1 is From Out of the Storm which you can listen I think in the final battle against Sarevok but also in the wrecked ship on the Werewolves' island.

In BG2, it has to be the Melissan Battle. Especially when you hear Amelyssan shooting "You shall suffer!" or "Doom awaits thee!".

I also absolutely loved the musics that play during Dorn's ToB Quest, but I can't find them anywhere.
    wraith5641JuliusBorisovlolien
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Gotural said:

In BG2, it has to be the Melissan Battle. Especially when you hear Amelyssan shooting "You shall suffer!" or "Doom awaits thee!".

Hmm... The uploader of that video credits Michael Hoenig as the composer of that music. An understandable mistake, since the music does sound a lot like the rest of the BG music to some extent, but the ToB music was actually composed by Inon Zur.

@Gotural I am not sure how I would accomplish this (having never done it before) but I could try to figure out how to put some of the EE music on YouTube... I have never done Dorn's ToB quest, though, so I don't know which music he uses.
    wraith5641GoturalJuliusBorisovlolien
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    I would greatly appreciate it @Tresset :smiley: