Skip to content

[BG:EE] PLEASE READ - LIST OF THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED.

Comments

• pablo200783pablo200783 Member Posts: 96
    Bastard sword +2 should be add for BG1.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I still say Xan should be a Kensai, as he was initially planned to be. But I'm happy with how the game looks so far. :)
    AndreaColomboAnton
  • schalafischalafi Member Posts: 8
    How come there's one good looking female romance option and 2 Uglee male options? Please give female players at least one male LI that looks good!
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    @schalafi - does Rasaad look that bad?

@schalafi - does Rasaad look that bad?

Dregostyr
    Compared to the girl, Yes, he's ugly, at least in that picture, also he's evil. Give female players someone decent for once!
    Maybe they could ask Mike Sass to grab a picture of, say, Johnny Depp and "baldurize" it like he did with the devs for vBG1 ;D
  • MoiraMoira Member Posts: 173
    schalafi said:

Compared to the girl, Yes, he's ugly, at least in that picture, also he's evil.

Rasaad is not evil, it's Dorn Il-Khan who is the blackguard. (Also, IMO Rasaad looks hot ;) Anyway, you can probably use custom portraits for the NPCs if you like.
    that70sgirl7887
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    edited August 2012
    the only thing badass about him are the tattoos. i think he's a decent romance...i think bg2 really gave you the shaft by giving you anomen or...well, nothing
  • ShadwobladeShadwoblade Member Posts: 9
    Cuv said:

I'm asking for are the ones that are exclusive to BGEE.

You will not get that. That is a completely different subject and one to which you will never know the answer... hence @AndreaColombo 's statement about being under NDA. Even after the game is released, that information may not be disclosed. Get over it.

Why will we not get that? I'd like to see a list of hard-coded bugs that have been fixed by this company, rather than just things that have been taken from BG TuTufix, Dudleyville etc. I want to know what this company has done. Copying other people's revised text files and dialog.tlk doesn't seem that clever or ethical to me. All I know so far is that they had added three NPCs, a side adventure and improved the graphics. They CLAIM to have fixed bugs never fixed before, but which ones? Where's the list? We need to know.

Cheers

~
    Dregostyr
    Maybe there will be some seriously handsome male NPC in BG2:EE... and a romanceable female NPC that is not elven or half-elven :D
  • ShaewarosShaewaros Member Posts: 24
    OK, who am I kidding, of course I'll buy this game. There's enough new content and even though I usually don't care about DLCs this time I'm going to get them all.
    Moira
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    @AndreaColombo
    Is any new content still in work ( new NPC, adventures, items ) or that what we have now is final ?
    " Something new is still in work " or " This is final list " will be totally sufficient answer.
    @Edvin - Well, since they mentioned it again in the AMAA, I believe it is safe for me to state that the infamous "Adventure Y" is indeed in the works. It's just going to be a while before details are revealed :)
    Moira
    The OP has been updated with details about the quality of the music and OGG Vorbis support at the engine level.
  • SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    What about multi-class bi-class system? New combinations available? Is it possible to get more than 2 classes for bi-classed characters? Thx :)
  • ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
    Since we have a priest, druid and another priest romance in BG2 it would be nice to add a female mage or thief (there wasnt a good thief in bg2 besides Jan).Bbitchy type playing hard to get but finally falling to our charm :D Well Viconia was a bit like that, but she was a drow, and had bad ending at the end of bg2 expansion. Im just saying that a little variety will do good.
    Xzar
  • TROUBLEMickyTROUBLEMicky Member Posts: 4
    Oh my Bhaal I'm getting SO EXCITED!!!:D
    that70sgirl7887ego1steJamesDragonserpent
  • drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    Reading through this I find it so hard to believe that my favorite game is being patched up, fixed and re-released. So excited for this next week!
    OP updated with the following information:

- Mark Meer confirmed as Rasaad's voice actor.
    - Portrait packs are going to be two, comprising 5 male and 5 female portraits each.
    MoiraRedGuard
  • ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
    I really wonder if they will make it on time. To be honest it's ok if they will need like one more week to add some stuff or polish some things to perfection. Since im counting days and checking every couple of hours for preload i will be really pissed if they will annouce it last second on 17 or 18
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244

OP updated with the following information:

- Mark Meer confirmed as Rasaad's voice actor.
    - Portrait packs are going to be two, comprising 5 male and 5 female portraits each.

What ?!
    Commander Shepard will be monk ? :D
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    I don't know, hearing the music of the Black Pits really made me smile. I guess it just has an authenticity to it because... it's the innovation.
    Update:

- New release date.
    - Nicola Elbro confirmed as Neera's voice actress.
    RedGuardAnimeware
  • AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73

Update:

- New release date.
    - Nicola Elbro confirmed as Neera's voice actress.

New Release Date is it still November 30th? or is it sooner?

Still November 30th. It took me a while to make the update 'cause I've been busy moving abroad.
    Moomintroll
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    Trent Oster announced a couple of new features recently...

-An improved Journal system.
    -Added Scroll Bars as requested by a forum user.

Sources:

AndreaColombo
    edited September 2012
    I believe I *might* know that forum user. I'll add those to the OP as soon as more concrete / detailed information are released about those, though it occurred to me that there's a thread going on about the new world map. I should totally mention it in the OP, yep...

EDIT: OP updated with mention of the new world map, including a link to the discussion where everyone's welcome to contribute their feedback.
    Post edited by AndreaColombo on
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Does learning spells from scrolls still give xThousand experience per scroll? I used the search feature, but it's kind of lacking, and couldn't pinpoint anything discussing it. If it is being changed, what's the new numbers? xHundred experience, where x = spell level?