Skip to content

Signature Main Characters

13»

Comments

• OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    I have a Family of Signature Characters
    Otto Botkins Male Dwarf Lawful Neutral Fighter / Dwarf Defender or Fighter / Cleric
    Burma Botkins Female Dwarf Neutral Good single class cleric
    Pee Wee Botkins Male Gnome Chaotic Good Sorcerer / Dragon Disciple
    Big Daddy Bruno Botkins Male Dwarf Chaotic Neutral Fighter/ Berserker
    Hizoner Ozzy Botkins Male Dwarf Chaotic Neutral Cleric or thief or EE keeper Cleric/Thief
    Plus Neighbors
    Fenton Kinkaid Male Halfling Chaotic Good Fighter / Thief or Swashbuckler
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Great character presentation @Eadwyn_G8keeper!
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    @Skatan Thanks a bunch. Only problem is...I get into that character so much that RL is, well .... "Oooops!"
  • OudynOudyn Member Posts: 74
    Signature main character? More like signature main CAST. At the very least I have my trio of a Chaotic Good elf rogue, Chaotic Neutral human bard and Lawful Evil undead blackguard. I've posted about them before. I then have the other three group members in that post.

Then there's my joke character. A somewhat (read much) more powerful version of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, with a custom soundset of myself saying his quotes in a lilted theatrical voice. In BG terms, he's a Chaotic Neutral Gnome-with-elf-Sprite Fighter/Wild Mage/Thief who dual wields bastard swords. As I said, joke character. He tends to run with a party composed of Monty and Xzar (how could I ever not), plus Minsc, Neera and Tiax.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Half-Orc, NE, Fighter/Assassin.

The same one I use in my table campaign. But there he's an expert in lasso, bolas, darts, throwing daggers and net. And poison, lots of it. A really troublemaker for any enemy wizard.
  • MerrepiMerrepi Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2016
    Gnome illusionist, goes by same name as my forum handle here. Usually lawful evil because I find it an uncommon yet interesting way to role play the series. Lawful requires more creativity therefore a more enjoyable role play experience for me. Not sure why but enjoy the gnome race; mostly because of quirky humor and interest in gems. They have a interesting disposition as it compares to my RL personality. I like to think of him as an evil side kick. I usually play a support style role.

If I want to just destroy things then a human fighter/mage with a warhammer.

However, just yesterday I believe I added a third to my canon of characters. Human lawful evil Blackguard. I think its a perfect class and alignment combo. Poison crossbow bolts are great .
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    I've got 2-3

1) Southpaw - a human/halforc monk. Any game that allows unarmed fighting & me playing it - I will end up with a playthrough with this character.
    2) Tom Mischief - a human/halforc Thief of any kit or similar class. This character is a trickster, trapper, poisoner who gets through the game with guile and tactics, not strength. Default, if the game does not allow unarmed fighting.

plus, sometimes it's also simply 3) Tom - human Fighter, clad in heavy or chain armour, mostly with a sword+board combo. Strong and durable. Sometimes with a little bit of magic on the side (in games like Skyrim)
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    @Merrepi - a Lawful gnome just feels so /wrong/ to me, which naturally makes it an interesting character to play :) If I play evil, I do tend towards LE. My Law, My Way, and I expect *everyone* else to obey ;)
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    Robocop
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    Female dwarf thief. All the way.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Assuming Siege of Dragonspear doesn't turn out to be a buggy fustercluck and I end up going for it, I've got a plan for an Ultimate Evil run with my main man Azrael (elf Pale Master):

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    There's another character I made when BG2EE was recently released that I really liked:

His name was Hector, and he was a Lawful Evil Blackguard. He didn't get his powers from a demonic patron like Dorn but was just a fighter using evil powers (which I associated with being a Bhaalspawn). Even though he was evil, he surrounded himself with companions he could trust that were usually good-aligned like Khalid and Imoen.

In BG2, he travelled with Keldorn, who he respected despite frequently arguing and disagreeing with him. He also romanced Aerie and turned Lawful Neutral by the end of SoA.