Skip to content

New BG:EE Portrait!

PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Hello!

Some new portraits came out of the approval system. Here's one by Jason Manley, artist to the stars.

Toot toot taroot

As mentioned earlier, all of the new Jason Manley portraits will be available for free in the BG:EE for PC and Mac, and will be a DLC item for iPad and Android to make up for the lower price.
Post edited by PhillipDaigle on
Jean_LucFake_SketchBoozillaRhulqdahrRush_that_speaksRedGuardThe_New_RomanceserabietKerozevokajwzAkerhonRisingsunsandmanCCLDragonspearmibblesneokarnyGrandeCRythgarSylvus_MoonbowAndreaColombopurebredcornSophiaMalbortusKonabugaSpaceInvaderKenjitrinitaqzinaShapiroKeatsDarkMageMoiraKamigoroshiego1steHoebaggerTheGrapeTyphlosionthat70sgirl7887pablo200783Sick_BoykcwiseMajocaWikkid_SuhnAurenRavidelLordsDarkKnight185Blue_MeadowXylinaagentmulderalkaiserRhinjavarMerrettmellotronheartBCFornarolliMrKrisSatanThe_MageSilver_MoonBhryaenMystreSchehezeradeLothringenMoomintrollSowingSadnessNachtwacheNWN_babaYagaKelesTuckerRaklinBrudeAlex99xc

Comments

• Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    "Tres bien!" as the Germans would say. :)

Seriously, it looks great.
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    edited September 2012
    Some may question where a barbarian from the wilds would find a makeup kit, but I find it's best not to push the issue with someone of her martial ability.
    AristilliusTwilight_Foxlolien
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    Jean_Luc said:

"Tres bien!" as the Germans would say. :)

that's french ;)
    GrandeCSpaceInvaderKarrie
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    Nice boobs (Someone had to say it). More pics please!
    FaerieFire68
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    As the germans would say, Ach mein Hasselhoff! Zat iz ein wunderbar fraulein.
    MilesBeyondAvenger_teambglolien

Some may question where a barbarian from the wilds would find a makeup kit, but I find it's best not to push the issue with someone of her martial ability.

People have been painting their skin long before L'Oréal came to the scene.
    Syntia13JamesMoira
    edited September 2012
    Sceptenar said:

As the germans would say, Ach mein Hasselhoff! Zat iz ein wunderbar fraulein.

No, that's the French. The dominant germanic language of the west Gaulands.

• KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    @PhillipDaigle Are there non-human portraits among the new ones?
  • WonKoWonKo Member Posts: 72
    Nice! Looks like woad to me.
    I believe a half-orc is on the way, but I'm not sure. These were commissioned awhile ago and I don't have the list handy at the moment.
    lolien
  • SabotinSabotin Member Posts: 38
    I like the more indian tones instead of the usual viking style. And when I look at her I'm thinking "pride" and "Angelina Jolie", haha.
    GrandeC
    Dave said:

Her cleavage--get it?

Pretty sure she's at great cleavage by now. Seems to be a bonus feat.
  • DaveDave Member Posts: 200
    It's funnier if you can see her battle axe in the painting.
    AndreaColombo
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Looks great. However, if there's not at least one new male and two new female half-orc portraits coming, I'll get out my French!
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Looks great. I'm wondering @PhillipDaigle any of the new portraits be intended to be alternative portraits for party NPC's? Or are these solely for the player character to chose from?
  • serabietserabiet Member Posts: 52
    Do SO like! Magical Manley <3
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    It's nice seeing all these sneak peeks before release.
    Thanks @phillipdaigle, keep up the good work on the forums. I personally apreciate you guys being in direct contact with the forums;-)
    Fake_Sketch
  • KerozevokKerozevok Member Posts: 695
    Nice work as always.

That would be awesome if we could have all portraits from IWD in hi-res.

Like this one : http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/09/07/120907112936599470.jpg
    serabiet
    edited September 2012
    RedGuard said:

Looks great. I'm wondering @PhillipDaigle any of the new portraits be intended to be alternative portraits for party NPC's? Or are these solely for the player character to chose from?

These are intended for the player character, or your entire party if you decide to build a custom one for The Black Pits.

RedGuardRisingsun
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672

RedGuard said:

These are intended for the player character, or your entire party if you decide to build a custom one for The Black Pits.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't help but think the art is very Manley. :P

.....Ok, I'll see myself out.
    serabietlansounetseekalolien
  • GuboGubo Member Posts: 75
    Nice. I can't wait to see more.
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    Although half-orcs sorely need more portraits I hope they won't be the only race apart from those pesky humans to get them.
    The_New_RomanceFake_SketchJalilypaulsifer42
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950

Simple explanation, it's blood paint made from a slain gibberling. =)