Skip to content

[MOD] -NPC_EE- ... Non-Player Characters Enhanced, for Everyone!

Comments

• mininofgruumshmininofgruumsh Member Posts: 12

Choose Cantrip? What mod is that from?

Ah, my bad. The new NPC_EE v 2.0
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Swifty_Magee

No, I mean, the phrase "Choose Cantrip" is not added by NPC_EE. So a bug in NPC_EE is triggering a string from another mod. I think it's probably SoB, but I'd like to confirm.

Oh, yeah, SoB. I didn't think about that 'cause my head kinda lumps your total package together. Sorry. I've been kinda frazzled these past two days so my troubleshooting mind hasn't been at top performance.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Swifty_MageeSwifty_Magee Member Posts: 229
    edited January 2016
    Slight problem found with the new patch: the option to turn Khalid into a Ranger/Cleric gives errors. Seems like the tpa file for that is missing. I get this line in WeiDU when trying to install:

ERROR: Sys_error("npc_ee/npcs/khalid/cleric-ranger.tpa: No such file or directory")

I checked Khalid's folder inside the "npcs" folder of the mod and indeed, there is no cleric-ranger.tpa file.

The option to make him a ranger works, though. Also, all the other class changes seem to install correctly.

Would copying the "cleric-ranger.tpa" from the last release be a quick fix for this or would that just make Khalid suffer the kit/cantrip script loop?

UPDATE: So inside the game with the mod installed, Imoen doesn't have the kit/cantrip loop and can successfully be a mage/thief, but now she is constantly in the action stance position (where the character rocks back and forth, right before/after performing an action). It seems like she is trying to constantly start an action or event that never actually starts. The whole thing results in Imoen constantly stopping short of her destination. What I mean is, I'll click on her to go to a location and she will stop several feet away from where I clicked. She'll only move a few steps in the general direction and stop.

Once in a while when I click on a spot she will actually make it to the destination, but usually she stops way short. When she stops, I notice that the character circle on the ground disappears, even if she somehow makes it to the destination. This glitch also seems to prevent her from attacking; she may attack once after you click on the enemy, but for the rest of the fight she'll just rock back and forth.

UPDATE 2: I just recruited Montaron and Xzar and they are not affected by the stance/walking glitch. I did not, however, change Montaron via the mod.

UPDATE 3: Just made it to Friendly Arm Inn and recruited Jaheira and Khalid. I made Jaheira a druid when installing the mod, and she moves fine. Now with Khalid, I took the cleric-ranger.tpa from the last release and put it in Khalid's folder for the mod, and successfully installed the cleric/ranger kit for him. While he does not have the kit/cantrip loop, he does suffer from the same movement glitch as Imoen does. I don't know if he acted this way in the last release as I uninstalled it before reaching Friendly Arms Inn.

At first I was thinking the glitch may only be affecting multi-class characters, but I left Montaron as a fighter/thief and he moves fine and can fight in battles. Maybe it's only affecting NPCs that were multi-classed by the mod?

UPDATE 4: Uninstalled/reinstalled the mod and changed Imoen into a bard, and she still suffers from the movement glitch. After I uninstalled, I deleted the cleric-ranger.tpa from Khalid's npc folder, reinstalled, and chose to make him a ranger. He no longer suffers from the movement glitch. So I guess the glitch doesn't necessarily target party NPCs that are multi-classed through the mod. I also chose to change Montaron into a thief via the mod, and he operates fine.
    Post edited by Swifty_Magee on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
    edited January 2016
    Trying the new update now and I'm getting a new error with the installation of cleric/ranger Khalid: "ERROR: Invalid_argument("Char.chr")". Choosing the ranger option still works, though.

The rest of the classes installed fine. Imoen now moves and acts in combat normally. So far I've recruited Montaron, Xzar, Jaheira, and Khalid and they all operate normally without any glitches.
    edited January 2016

So weird - I tested it and it should be fine. And the Khalid C/R .tpa file was definitely there in the last version, when you said the component was missing. I think that folder might be getting mangled in the upload to Github.

In the latest patch, I have three files in Khalid's npc folder: cleric-ranger.tpa, khalid_c-r.baf, and ranger.tpa. Are there supposed to be more and Github just isn't uploading correctly? Or is the "char.chr" file supposed to be located in another directory? I tried downloading another copy of the zip just to make sure there wasn't any download problems and I'm still getting the same error.

I also re-checked the zip file of version 2.01 of the mod and there wasn't a cleric-ranger.tpa file in Khalid's folder; just "khalid_c-r.baf" and "ranger.tpa". I even went to your GitHub page and checked Khalid's folder for that specific version of the mod (https://github.com/subtledoctor/NPC_EE/tree/2.0.1/npc_ee/npcs/khalid), and there's no cleric-ranger.tpa file listed. I'm not saying you're lying or anything, I just think that Github is going a bit screwy with taking your uploads. Seems like it's being selective with your files for some reason.
    Post edited by Swifty_Magee on
    edited January 2016
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    JuliusBorisov
    Woohoo, Imoen is a multi-class character in BG2 with no hiccups. And I've not experienced any other installation issues. You do good work, sir doctor. :)
    Swifty_Magee
    Happy to report that with the new patch, everything installed perfectly and right now I'm at Friendly Arms Inn with no glitches whatsoever!

And I agree with mininofgruumsh: you do excellent work subtledoctor. I'm always happy to play test and use your mods! Seems like I can't play these games nowadays without SoB or something similar. Currently going through BGEE with Might & Guile, Tome and Blood, and I'm looking forward to Faith and Powers as that seems like that will add a lot.
    Swifty_Magee
    Can confirm the multi-class Imoen instead of dual-class in v2; it's what I'm most happy about for the new version. ^^
    edited February 2016
    @subtledoctor, I'm currently playing BG2:EE and I have the male voice casting issue with Aerie after I switched her class to Spellbender/Mage via the "Choose a kit" special ability. Could you describe how you fixed this, and could I apply the fix on my end?
    edited February 2016
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    will this effect mod npcs like bg2 xan?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @subtledoctor May I give some suggestions?

Here they go:

Imoen is perfect as a Bard. I don't know how I never had this idea before. If I may go even further, I would make her a Jester.

Jaheira as a pure druid is awesome. No kit, nothing. Never understood why the hell they made her a F/D.

Khalid as a Ranger is great, even better if he was made as a Justifier. Too bad there's no such kit.

Minsc shouldn't be a Fighter. She should be a Barbarian.

Dynaheir as a Sorcerer is perfect.

Coran should be a Ranger. A Stalker to be specific.

Branwen could be a Dual-Class Fighter/Priest of Tempus. IDK if you meant that she would be a multiclass.

Montaron should be a Bounty Hunter or Assassin.

Alora should be a plain thief or a Shadowdancer. Too bad there's no Burglar kit in BG.

Xan as a Fighter/Mage is perfect! Even better if we had some way to simulate the Bladesinger features.

Viconia should stay the way she is, pure class Cleric. Too bad there is no kit for Shar in BG.

Neera should stay as a Wild Mage. The character personality was build around this concept.

Yoshimo is perfect as a Bounty Hunter, I don't see a reason to edit him.

Valygar should be a Wizard Slayer IMO.

Nalia is perfect as a Bard too. but it would really cripple the thieves options for BGEE if you edit Imoen too (only Jan or Hexxat). I prefer to make Nalia a Bard and keep Imoen as a dual class Thief/Mage.

Mazzy as a Paladin FTW! Even better: a Cavalier!
    edited February 2016
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2016
    My bad, I just enter the game and click on stuffs until they stop moving. But it's good to know that those options are available.

I'll look for the mods you've suggested. Thanks, @subtledoctor !

PS: I just finished BGEE. Right about now. Your mod and those ideas will make me do a full run again. Hope you're happy.
    edited March 2016
    JuliusBorisov
  • PrinceOfDoomPrinceOfDoom Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2016
    Small problem: Working on installing a big world setup list and using an independent installation assistant.

The issue is that Imoen isn't getting the proper changes. She remains a dual class Thief/Mage and not the multi class I wanted her to be. She also gets three bottles of healing potion, one potion of haste, a bow, arrows, and a short sword.

I'm not sure whats up here. She is supposed to come in only wearing the infamous belt.

I want to make use of the whole Spellfilcher kit you provide elsewhere and make her that, but she doesn't even get a 'choose a kit' ability. I'm really concerned what might be the issue here. Certainly she won't be around for long, and I can always fix her with Keeper once I get her back... but still. It is concerning.
    Post edited by PrinceOfDoom on
    PrinceOfDoom
    Ah yes, an unfortunate typo yeah. The multi-class I wanted. But yeah, I understand the problems with BWS. Its just so much easier then going through each individual WeiDU menu and trying to figure out what would be best with what. Let me grab my modlist for you and post it up. I'll see what can be seen. I've not exactly discovered what might be the problem as nothing on my list even remotely relates to Imoen.

I'll have it up in a moment. I've been trying to reinstall to see if that works.

I am getting an error trying to DL your mod through the BWS. Saying the expected .zip file is not the right size. its trying to grab it from this:

NPCs Enhanced for Everyone: The Mod itself (NPC_EE-master.zip)
    http://lynxlynx.info/ie/modhub.php?subtledoctor/NPC_EE

And I'm just getting it from your github and providing. Is this good? I'll have the Weidu list as soon as I finish installing.
    Always, I know how hugely long those are. And hm. Which do you suggest? Should I use the one from your Github as its probably the most recent?
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 23900
    ~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20160201 - Updated by agb1 (installation started Tue 03/29/2016)
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2
    ~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 13 BWP Fix
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v3.3.1 BWP Fix
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song: 4.0 BWP Fix
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap addition -> Add Eilistraee's Clearing to BP-BGT-Worldmap: 4.0 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6e BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~DAKKON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dak'kon mod
    ~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4 BWP Fix
    ~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14 BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.3_Isaya
    ~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 2.2_Isaya
    ~LAVALYGAR/LAVALYGAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // LaValygar - new talks with Valygar Corthala
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1_Isaya
    ~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
    ~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
    ~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
    ~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA: v14 BWP Fix
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB: v14 BWP Fix
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v9
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v9
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v4
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 12
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 12
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 2 BWP Fix
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 2 BWP Fix
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 2 BWP Fix
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With Casting Speed Penalties for Arcane Casters: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 8
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 8
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install new spells -> Only add spells if not present from other mods: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit: v8 BWP fix 2
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v6 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v6 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v6 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v6 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v6 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v6 BWP Fix
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.90b1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 3
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Stalker: v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #310 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #350 // Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #390 // Warrior Feats (beta): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #410 // Add the Sniper (thief kit): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #420 // Add the Scout (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler: v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #460 // Add the Loremaster (bard kit): v2
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #500 // Add Multiclass Kits: v2
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Archer Kit: v2.1
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and two powerful bows to the game: v2.1
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4174 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 120,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP Fix
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.90b1
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.90b1
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.50
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.50
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // The Manual of War: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Prepared Wishes: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2000 // No Item Deprecation: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Standardize Creature Immunities and Abilities: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild and Dead Magic): 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Imroved Haste Spells: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Reputation has no Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2190 // Streamlined Wizard Spell Progression: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Streamlined Sorcerer Spell Progression: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Remove Chaos Shield Icon from Robe of Goodman Hayes: 1.5
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3062 // Change Appearance of Robe of Vecna -> Hooded Mage Robe appearance for Robe of Vecna: 1.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.3
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add racial enemies from IWD: 1.3
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Remove junk from global scripts: 1.3
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.3
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Borderless Full Screen Worldmap: 1.3
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.1
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v10.2.1
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main -> Vanilla: 0.70
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Followers -> Vanilla: 0.70
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #10000 // Rogue Rebalancing -> Vanilla: 0.70
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #11000 // Sellswords -> Vanilla: 0.70
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.2
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #102 // Choose a class for Imoen -> Make Imoen a multiclass mage/thief
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #161 // Choose a class for Minsc -> Make Minsc a fighter
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #583 // Choose a class for Viconia -> Make Viconia a cleric/thief
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #621 // Choose a class for Neera -> Make Neera a sorcerer
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #702 // Choose a class for Valygar -> Make Valygar a multiclass fighter/thief
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #761 // Choose a class for Mazzy -> Make Mazzy a fighter/cleric
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC kit choices
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // multiclass kit choices
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible

Here you go. I wanted to get a full sortof run without being too much. I want to do certain things and just enjoy myself again. Don't have anything Imoen related even installed right now. Hmmm...

i might also be the Icewind Dale Voicepack I installed last time as I installed it last after your mod... indipendantly. S9SoundsetsVol2. But I doubt it. That just adds new soundsets unless something unfortunate is done in it... hm... time to experiment.