Skip to content

Maximum Levels for SoD: a handy guide

KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
Now that we know the SoD's XP cap to be 500,000, I've decided to put together a handy table showing what are the maximum levels you can attain with your characters.

For comparison, I've also included the maximum levels for BG:EE sans/pre expansion, which as you know is the same as the original BG with TotSC installed (161,000).

EDIT: neither bbcode nor HTML for tables is working at the moment (or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Either way, I'm posting the tables as image files for now)

Maximum levels for single-class characters:

Table1_zpsqp7j0v1d.jpg

Maximum levels for multi-class characters:

Table2_zpsedu2i2vr.jpg
SurvivorJarrakulbleusteelLathspellguestronaldoJuliusBorisovO_Brucetokarev748elminsterElrandir[Deleted User]mf2112EnialusMeliamneAbelcmk24rorikonDaevelon[Deleted User]QbertNonnahswriterwubbledradamwoowoovoodooGloomfrostkotekoKhamacPhilhelm00zim00AndreaColombo

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Also, if you want to see more detailed tables and comparisons(spell levels, THAC0 etc etc) that take into account the 500k XP mark, check the OP in https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46433/dont-be-aftraid-to-use-triple-class-characters-even-in-parties-especially-with-sod-on-the-horizon#latest . One thing I can't guarantee - is that you wouldn't start with a new triple-class character ;)
    Abelrion26
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Much thanks for the list :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    That's great! Thanks for the table.

That said, experience caps are still stupid. Uncappers are king.
    JuliusBorisovRAM021Wise_Grimwald
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovNonnahswriterRAM021Wise_Grimwald
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    I love cleric/thieves but I'm worried Glint will quite simply be better because of special abilities than any I can roll up. Plus cleric strongholds are awful
    JuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
    JuliusBorisov
    JuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    The strongholds still suck
    RAM021
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Kind of sucks having rolled a Cavalier for this expansion and now will only gain one level during the whole play. Might have to edit the xp cap because of that.
    RAM021
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Druid caps at level 12?

That means they only have 2 levels to go before the big archdruid 14. o_o;;
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    GAH! My Bezerker/Druid is already out of date at 7/8 with this new table!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    JuliusBorisov
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited March 2016
    @subtledoctor, not sure if you got your answer already - screenshot shows the cleric/thief button layout. It's still in the abilities menu...

RAM021
    PK2748[Deleted User]
  • The_CheesemanThe_Cheeseman Member Posts: 175
    I just bound "Thieving" to the 'T' key on my keyboard--problem solved. Much more convenient than than clicking a UI button with the mouse, anyway.

Back on topic, Triple-class characters are now unarguably the best. You can reach the same level in all three of your classes as a single-classed character!
    semiticgoddess
  • kotekokoteko Member Posts: 179
    Upping this. Took me a while to find it again :P
  • RichardRahl78RichardRahl78 Member Posts: 4
    Kilivitz said:

Now that we know the SoD's XP cap to be 500,000, I've decided to put together a handy table showing what are the maximum levels you can attain with your characters.

For comparison, I've also included the maximum levels for BG:EE sans/pre expansion, which as you know is the same as the original BG with TotSC installed (161,000).

EDIT: neither bbcode nor HTML for tables is working at the moment (or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Either way, I'm posting the tables as image files for now)

Maximum levels for single-class characters:

Table1_zpsqp7j0v1d.jpg

Maximum levels for multi-class characters:

Table2_zpsedu2i2vr.jpg

Can you repost images please?, they aren't showing up.
    RAM021Wise_Grimwald