Skip to content

Release FAQ

12345679»

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited April 2016

My only 2.0 related question right now is: is there is an ETA on the IWD:EE version?

The plan is to transfer the 2.0 changes/fixes to IWD:EE but no ETA yet.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited April 2016
    Ideally they'll wait until they get most issues sorted with the 3 Baldur's Gate games before beginning work on Ice Wind Dale. I'd expect the porting process to be fairly quick once they've mostly finished with the Baldur's Gate games, especially since a lot of devs will be freed up at that point to work solely on IWD!
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    I would guess/hope IWD will come after the Android and iOS ports are done.
  • MaxPowerMaxPower Member Posts: 4
    On tablet, can we get the ability to see map coordinates similar to pressing X on the PC?
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    MaxPower said:

On tablet, can we get the ability to see map coordinates similar to pressing X on the PC?

If you have a wireless keyboard that can hook up to your tablet all the usual keyboard shortcuts work, otherwise you would have to find a program that would allow you to bring up your tablet's soft-keyboard while the game is running.
  • ArthandasArthandas Member Posts: 29

My only 2.0 related question right now is: is there is an ETA on the IWD:EE version?

The plan is to transfer the 2.0 bugs to IWD:EE but no ETA yet.
    Fixed.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    If I start a new game on a Mac ( or PC), will it be possible to continue that game on iOS ( or Android) ?
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    Yes, save game files are cross-platform compatible.