Skip to content

Anyone else done this?

Comments

• SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    ... maybe
    elminsterdeltagosemiticgoddess
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    [Spoiler]
    Hey Grand Dukes, I solved the refugee crisis for you. I'm hoping to be compensated for my efforts. [/spoiler]
    Moradin
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    That's terrible!

Those people didn't drop nearly enough gold to bring back your reputation. Store prices are going to skyrocket for your party.
    SethDavisdeltagoKamigoroshi
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    @Severon As I opened the screenshot, I thought your avatar was a symbiont from Alien. But then I thought, nah... he would have used cloudkill!
    Well done, was Dynaheir impressed?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I remember one SoA run I had about a month or two ago, just before I went into chapter 7, I had my team commit complete genocide on the land ( with no cheats) and co-incedently enough, I made a pretty penny doing so, I had dozens and dozens of suits of full plate mail from all the amnian soldiers coming after me, and the cowled wizards dropping treasures as well

I destroyed every single character I could find from every single area and survived ( ironically it was quite easy) and the two reasons why I did it:

1- to see if there were any characters holding any special items that I didn't know about and the result was:
    nodda I already knew about ribald's ring of regeneration from committing mass genocide over a decade ago with a cheat game, so nothing new was found

2- because I didn't have any member of my team that could scribe scrolls, my XP was a little lower than usual ( about 300 000+ XP less per character) so I thought what a better way to raise XP than kill off a bunch of the amnian guards that are going to come after me ( plus I also took out the entire drow city, but they had it coming anyway)
    SirBatince
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I did that too, and then randomly Dynaheir got all mad at ME for what SHE just did, like I'm the bad guy. Some people...

@sarevok57 hey I just did that with BG1! Killed everyone I came across. It made it tough to do quests, but I'd normally do them, then kill the person as they walked away. It was pretty fun and not as hard as you'd imagine. I ended the game with like 400,000 gold and over 2,000 kills on just my main guy.
    SethDavissarevok57
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2016

Yeah I did that too, and then randomly Dynaheir got all mad at ME for what SHE just did, like I'm the bad guy. Some people...

Watch thee where thy place that pointer.
    gugulug5000Moradinsarevok57
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

@sarevok57 hey I just did that with BG1! Killed everyone I came across. It made it tough to do quests, but I'd normally do them, then kill the person as they walked away. It was pretty fun and not as hard as you'd imagine. I ended the game with like 400,000 gold and over 2,000 kills on just my main guy.

nice, I've had runs where I tried to get as much gold as possible ( without doing it in a cheesy way - like farming ankheg shells for example-, and the most I have achieved so far is a little bit over 600 000, although I didn't commit genocide that run, usually when it comes time to do that, I just want to hurry up and beat the game so then I can start my characters in SoA :) )

and 2000 kills on the main guy? nicely done, I think the most I hit is around 1200-1500

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    ...no, but I will do now >.>