Skip to content

Couple of things I'm not sure I should report.

SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
edited April 2016 in The Road to v2.0
Well, it's pretty hard to find out what has been already reported and what not. If not, I'll report them properly.

I couldn't find anything about these 2 bugs (one is very annoying, the other is definitely not game-breaking):

Limited view of the dialogue options.

Slightly wrong positioning of the string "Firewine Bridge" when clicking on the sign.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    The first one with the dialog options would be a nice one to report if you ask me. The second one is relatively minor but would still be ok to report.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited April 2016
    Some other bugs I found and I have no time to report properly, if you want to take a look @Tresset

- The "Dark Monk Lieutenant" next to Sorrem in Baldur's Gate has a female voice in the dialog, but has a male skin and voice assigned (should probably be a woman instead)

- Sailing for the Werewolves island I got the wrong image during the cinematic:

- Palin, on the same island, shapechanges into a Greater Wolfwere (WOLFWEGR) that carries Peladan.
    Peladan should be carried by Karoug's Greater Wolfwere (WOLFGR01)

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    That would all be good stuff to report, especially the second and third one. I already made a ticket about Palin though.
    @Tresset side note: Karoug morphs into a wrong .cre file. It should be a WOLFGR01 (15000 exp), as I mentioned before, but he transforms into another WOLFWEGR (8000 exp).
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    I think the wrong picture when sailing to werewolf island is already reported. Or at least someone has noticed it already.
    edited April 2016
    - After being affected by the lycanthropy, my party doesn't turn into Werewolves as it is supposed to happen after 20 days (no belladonna used, Selaad still alive).
    This despite having the global INFECTED set on 1.
    Post edited by SpaceInvader on
    - I've attacked a Rat at the Coalition Camp and got imprisoned by Andrus Gath...