Skip to content

Can't a Solo Shadowdancer catch a break? Hehe..

malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 7
This game hates me. Seriously...

Hah! This is even worse than last time! :smile:

Post edited by malcolm on

Comments

• CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Neclace of Fireballs and a potion of Mental Clarity. XD
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Ah, monks. About as strong as wet tissue paper in the lower levels, but when all those bonuses start kickin' in...
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    A shadow dancer with the 'stop hiding and wait' trick and still solo all of those sirens. Heck, even if they were all Sarevok's he could do it. It'd just take some patience.
  • malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 7
    Grum said:

A shadow dancer with the 'stop hiding and wait' trick and still solo all of those sirens. Heck, even if they were all Sarevok's he could do it. It'd just take some patience.

Look at the second picture, it's 20 now! :smiley:
  • Dradeel_rulesDradeel_rules Member Posts: 25
    Is...is your shadow dancer abusing his powers to spy on a siren beach party?
    hahahaha

• CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660

Ah, monks. About as strong as wet tissue paper in the lower levels, but when all those bonuses start kickin' in...

They're as strong as cardboard.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    edited April 2016
    CaptRory said:

They're as strong as cardboard.
    Is that a knock against cardboard!? Must summon @mashedtaters, as a champion for cardboard boxes. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/741814/#Comment_741814

PS. How do you link to a specific post in a thread?
    Post edited by FinnTheHuman on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    @malcolm What you're experiencing is a bug, first found by @Tresset during the open beta of 2.0. It'll be fixed.

PS. How do you link to a specific post in a thread?

You can get the link if you hower at the date of the post (just below the name the poster).
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    *arrives with unfurled cardboard cape!

@CaptRory
    How dare you besmirch the name of cardboard with your foul insinuations??

@FinnTheHuman
    I thank you, citizen, for bringing this vile act of depravity to my attention. *prepares to fire cardboard laser canon of doom.

On topic:
    I haven't played a shadowdancer yet. They seem like a pretty cool concept though.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404

I've been waiting all day for you to finish this thought. Where are you going with this?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Is he using an Axe (body spray)? What is your charisma?

I wish I had problems like these haha
  • Cal_ElCal_El Member Posts: 56
    So its a bug?

I just slept there before going into the cave. 10 Sirens actually made the fight interesting.

Popped Silence, wand of horror and archers doing their best to disrupt the others castings. Was refreshing, bug or not

Revenge of the Sirens... fed up of that 1 man Potioned of Clarity