Skip to content

I have no idea what is going on... Please join me in happy befuddlement.

I honestly do not have a clue.

I thought a transgender was a car part that had something to do with the clutch.

I reckoned SJW was a type of bike chain lubricant.

I was positive shoehorning is what you did when you used a shoehorn to put on a shoe...

I was pretty sure computer games are used as a form of escapism and not a means to spread political ideologies.

My apologies on being ignorant.

Can we be happy now again please and just enjoy the befuddlement at the situation together?

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Some people are basically trying to burn down a restaurant because it served them a burger they didn't like. Befuddling is right.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Purudaya said:

Some people are basically trying to burn down a restaurant because it served them a burger they didn't like. Befuddling is right.

Yes. But if they had been given burger they did not like and they were also an arsonist, this would make sense!

The current situation is far more confusing...
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Purudaya said:

Anduin said:

Purudaya said:

Yes. But if they had been given burger they did not like and they were also an arsonist, this would make sense!

The burger had a little kale on it and was therefore trying to force a health food agenda down their throats. :wink:
    My kale was in a little side dish?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Kale is garbage food for garbage people. So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

Finally something on which we can agree.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    edited April 2016
    mf2112 said:

Purudaya said:

Anduin said:

Purudaya said:

The burger had a little kale on it and was therefore trying to force a health food agenda down their throats. :wink:
    My kale was in a little side dish?
    Right, but you were still forced to *accept* that it was in the side dish. You weren't allowed to throw the kale in the server's face, for example. Also, the kale wasn't buried under enough cheese – you didn't have to dig before discovering that it was kale.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I always thought a tranny was a transistor radio.
  • NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
    edited April 2016
    Anduin said:

@dunbar said:

I always thought a tranny was a transistor radio.

I think this is a British thing. A bit like a good shag means great hair for Americans on the other side of the pond and something else entirely for Brits... I'm wary using the word...

(Your probably going to say your French or something now aren’t you @dunbar)

In the town (Middlesbrough in the UK) just outside of which I live tranny is local slang for a bridge called the Transporter Bridge (it's been there just over 100 years) which is more affectionately called the Tranny, for quite a long time :smile:
    Post edited by NightRevan on
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    It's been too long. Poor ol Pecca forgot about the powers that be. Nefarious, so nefarious.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137

In the town (Middlesbrough in the UK) just outside of which I live tranny is local slag for a bridge called the Transporter Bridge (it's been there just over 100 years) which is more affectionately called the Tranny, for quite a long time :smile:

I must still be confused about what "slag" means there.
    joluv said:

In the town (Middlesbrough in the UK) just outside of which I live tranny is local slag for a bridge called the Transporter Bridge (it's been there just over 100 years) which is more affectionately called the Tranny, for quite a long time :smile:

I must still be confused about what "slag" means there.
    Ah, meant slang sorry for the confusion, will edit it :smile:
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137

I just don't get why people can't accept that the kale is there, and keep trying to argue with them about the importance of kale, and if they don't like it they should go to a different restaurant, but then they tell me that restaurant tried to make them eat broccoli, so I tell them to eat at home and then they complain that they only eat kale sometimes when they're drunk, and their sister eats kale, so it's not that they hate kale, but they just didn't ask for this kale, and then kale is just ruining their lives.

Hmm, kale sounds a lot like popcorn.
    joluv said:

I just don't get why people can't accept that the kale is there, and keep trying to argue with them about the importance of kale, and if they don't like it they should go to a different restaurant, but then they tell me that restaurant tried to make them eat broccoli, so I tell them to eat at home and then they complain that they only eat kale sometimes when they're drunk, and their sister eats kale, so it's not that they hate kale, but they just didn't ask for this kale, and then kale is just ruining their lives.

Hmm, kale sounds a lot like popcorn.
    I like buttered Kale... But salted Kale is just the epitome of evil...
    edited April 2016

There is only one true evil friends, and that is the hated Carthage. A society of child sacrificers and perverts who won't give up until they destroy our great society. We won't have a true Pax Romana until Carthage has been destroyed.

And their general Hannibal keeps destroying our legions, he must be using some form of wicked sorcery derived from said perverted and child sacrificing ways, they just won't accept our clear superiority and have the temerity to oppose us. Carthage must indeed be destroyed, not a trace must be left.
    @Diogenes42 Are we really anti-carthaginian here? Carthage was simply the largest port of the loosely allied Pheonician nation, that held lands in what today we call spain, turkey, lebenon and of course north africa... You are yourself using the phonetic alphabet to communicate to us all... Are you in fact a spy of the worst sort, a double agent?
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    Actually, we are using the Roman alphabet. The phonetic alphabet is much more bizarre.