Skip to content

Remove black map borders, revert local area map to v1.3 functionality

2»

Comments

• LordoflinksLordoflinks Member Posts: 6
    I would like the option to limit the map borders as well.
  • Mikey205Mikey205 Member Posts: 307
    It's not an improvement though for me and many others its immersion breaking. They should add a map scroll setting 50%, 25% and 0%.
  • RawgrimRawgrim Member Posts: 621
    Get rid of the new sprites. They make the game very close to unplayable for me.
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    edited April 2016
    Yay. I don't mind the black borders (and kind of miss them now that I am playing the original versions while waiting for my new video card) but I am glad that people who do not like them have an option to not deal with them.

Hopefully the sprite issue will be similarly handled. I don't mind the sprites at all, but clearly it's an issue for a significant number of people.
  • IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by Ithual on
    Think @Dee is just referring to sprite scaling (which makes them kinda blurry). Any plans to look at map borders and make those optional too?
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    Mikey205 said:

Think @Dee is just referring to sprite scaling (which makes them kinda blurry). Any plans to look at map borders and make those optional too?

Read this comment.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    It's on redmine now as well, in the Next Update section.
    Excellent news. Now I feel my image post with the party lined up to venture across the black void was not in vain.
  • DatakimDatakim Member Posts: 3
    bengoshi said:

And now, the black map borders, another "hot" subject from the 2.0 update, will be made optional with the next patch.

Yay! Thank you for giving us a choice about this!