Skip to content

EE patch 2.0 " getting to Durlag's Tower."

Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
Since installing this patch, I cannot find my way to Durlag's Tower.

It is not even shown on my worldmap in grey.

Comments

• IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    It is now east of the Basilisk screen.

So, got to Beregost, east to Temple, east again to Basilisk area, and then east a final time.
  • TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    Haha yeah I had this problem too. Eventually I went to Ulgoth's Beard and talked to the guy supposed to send you to the tower in the first place, and then I went "but why did they move it, that change wasn't needed" and felt like an old grumpy guy who sits on his porch and waves fingers at kids with their music that isn't music.
  • IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    I wondered why it was moved. I preferred it in the original postilion but got used to it easy enough.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I would like to know if this is intended?

Another change I've noticed is the map with the Golem cave now can only be accessed from the map with Captain Brage. Before, you could open this map from the map with Bassilus. Is it intended as well?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    I have discovered that it is NOT necessary to speak to the dwarf at Ulgoth's Beard to get there. The information above looks correct. However, speaking to the dwarf does put the tower on the map, but greyed out. At least that gives you some kind of hint how to get there. I have been informed that it was moved to make room on the worldmap for Dragonspear. Whether or not that is true, I don't know. However thanks for the help. :)