Skip to content

[SPOILERS] Those F***ing Fists stole my pants!

Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
Obviously those asterisks are representing "lam". Any other misinterpretation is the responsibility of the reader.

So I got to the end of SoD and as I killed big devil dude my mind went to the most important item in all of BG1 at that point. The golden pantaloons. So I made sure to move them out of bags of holding and into my main characters inventory. Soon after, I got arrested, broke out of prison, and grabbed my items off the table. But the pantaloons were missing. Naturally, it isn't the end of the world for me - I had saved and exported as soon as I killed the devil - but it seems like something that could cause problems for someone who overwrites their saves after the jailbreak. To have carried the pantaloons for so long, then have them just disappear would be rather aggravating.
Post edited by Sids1188 on

Comments

• IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    Should probably spoiler this thread for those who haven't yet got this far
    Sids1188
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    Fair enough, I had it in the title before, but I put it on the rest too.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @Sids1188 if you still have that save please could you zip and attach it and then namedrop me.
    Thanks
    Sids1188
    @Gate70 Sure. I attached 3 files:
    "Aftermath" was right after beating the boss (pants are in the inventory, that's the one I ended up exporting)
    "Chapter 13 Start" is the automatic save at the start of the chapter when arrested.
    "Table" is after the dialogue at the beginning of the chapter, where the table is supposed to contain my items.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Could you advise whether you have any mods installed please - need to know this to make sure a suitable repro case is made.

Dropping all containers and missile weapons is enough to make it work so need to investigate further.
    Thanks
    I previously had SCS and the NPC project, but uninstalled all components of them when SoD started having conflicts. The exes are still in the main folder, but the components are all cleared. I have some custom portraits as well.
    Gozeta