Skip to content

Hey, look, I'm a Ranger? er... or maybe a Blackguard? You decide!

booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
edited June 2014 in Fan Creations
Sup fools!

So I've been doing some construction with my dad on our new office and I decided to scare my lady with a picture of me as an axe murderer (aren't I just the most romantic hamster ever?)

Since I happen to be sooooo super-cool and not geeky, I thought to myself "Hey, wouldn't I make a great broody ranger?"

But I'm not that brooding. Then I had an epiphany. I was secretly an evil blackguard. Ooooh, scary

Nah, I'm too nice. I'd probably be better off as a fearless rogue. Life is adventure or nothing!

But I'm too much of a goody two-shoes. Perhaps a no-nonsense Paladins would be more appropriate.

Yet they are just tooooo serious. Maybe I'm a goofy bard?

Why can't I just pick one???????????? By Moradin's Twin Axes it is driving me nuts!

Well... since I can't seem to figure it out I decided to leave it to you!
Best Baldurized picture of Boo decides what class I play!

Calling all artists!
Post edited by booinyoureyes on

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Dang... Maybe next time I'll pick up the hammer so I can dual wield

Are chainsaws allowed in 2nd edition?
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Ranger, defintely a ranger. Dual-wielding, also. ;)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    God, your face! It's so... Unhamsterly.
    My sweater makes me look like a hunchback from that angle
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    You should play an Axe dual-wielding Blade!!! You have a nice hood in the pics and you can dual wield :D

And what do I find? A hamsterwere lumberjack!

He's a lumbejack and he's OK
    He works all day and sleeps all night

He's a lumberjack and he's...
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I don't know whether you are Ranger or Blackguard, but I'm sure as hell you have rolled more charisma than I do.

But wait... what about fallen ranger?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Huh. You look like a more handsome version of my best friend in high school. Don't tell him I said that.
    edited May 2014
    oops, see below
    Quartz said:

Huh. You look like a more handsome version of my best friend in high school. Don't tell him I said that.

@Quartz‌
    you should tell him that, then show him my axe murderer picture
    So Dreamy!
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Lawl!

Anyway I agree ... the bard one is best.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I vote for the rogue. The bard is also good, but i miss the hood in that version.

But what do a thief with an axe? Soo... a fighter/thief maybe? And, don't ask why, you reminds me of my dwarf cousin Papaver Swiftaxe. (With some additional beard. Let me demonstrate:

I hope i don't harm any copyright law with that... and forgive me the hasty work please:)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Blackguard. looks. so irresistible.
    @lolien‌ yes! Time to quest as the world's tallest dwarf!

Moradin guides me axe (I've never actually played a dwarf before)
    lolien said:

A somewhat more serious attempt to baldurize you as a rogue dwarf. Still not perfect, but hey, i work with limited material and skill :)
    citizenx

If you don't mind, i would like to use this with my dwarf rogue, whose playthrough i intend to post on the forum, when i'll have time to play and write it.

AMAZING

Thanks so much and OF COURSE you can use it for your character and playthrough
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Now the play begins. We see how far you go.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Some of us have far, far, FAR too many chopping implements around! ;)

Eh... my parents farm, and heat with firewood, and have a tiny forest, so I actually do have a ridiculous number of axes, knives, hatchets, mauls, machettes and a ridiculous two handed chopping sword (...for trees). The chopping sword I made from some kind of grader wearplate I found in our scrap heap. :s It weighs ~12lbs. Very fun to cut up trees with it though!
    @lolien‌ what's your standard for perfection? That's the best dwarf portrait (especially for a hammer wielding F/T with T animation) I've seen in my life.
    In light of @lolien 's thread of portraits for forumites, I'd like to necro this thread! Rise my dead posts, rise.

If anyone else can make any of these into a portrait, you'd have the eternal blessing of Boo, hamster extraordinaire.

I like this background, would be nice for a ranger portrait of the zoomed out, Icewind Dale variety. The dimensions might not be right though, so perhaps we could cut parts out if needed (sorry to my two friends!). I just really love the building (the Christ Church college in Oxford)

edited May 2016
    I think my brother (on the left with the gray suit) would make a great ranger, rogue or assassin in this picture of us with our grandfather pretending to be in the Greek mafia (we are not... my grandpa was actually a saint, which is why this picture is ironic!)

He might even be a good elf