Skip to content

Hello!

RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
edited May 2016 in New Members Welcome Area
Hello everyone.

I have been a spectator to this forum since the start of it. I have been reading a lot of threads but not untill now have I decided to register an account at be part of this huge forum. I know this forum is filled with nice people, unlike a lot of other forum sites, which of course is good. I have been playing Baldur's Gate from the very beginning irregulary, I can't say I love a game more than this one.

The reason I decided to register is because I have one question I can't find an answer too and I hope that some of you will be able to answer. I am a figher dualed to Thief at level 9. What level do I need to reach for HLA's?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Welcome to the forum, @RelSundan! I hope you'll enjoy staying here.

A fighter dualed to a thief will reach HLAs at the 24th lvl as a thief (the first level up after getting 3 mln XP). Your fighter levels don't count towards it. Also, you'll be able to choose HLAs for thieves, not for fighters. Cheers!
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Thank you @JuliusBorisov!

Ah, for some reason I thought it was 16 so I was overjoyed once I reached it, then I got really disapointed. Hah.. Yes, so much I know already, thank you anyways. :)

I realized a lot of spelling errors in my OP. I wrote it pretty early in the morning, I guess that is where I'll put the blame, heh.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Welcome!
    Thank you, @Skatan!
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Welcome :)
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome :)
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Welcome to the forums!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Welcome to the forum! Have a :cookie:!
    Haha thank you all! I will gladly accept your cookie!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Hello, RelSundan. May the gods be always on your side.
    ;)
    Artona said:

Hello, RelSundan. May the gods be always on your side.
    ;)

Likewise!

If I would workship one of the gods in the game it would probably be Helm.