Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What's wrong with this area? Is it bugged?

I don't know if this is something the Enhanced Edition added, because I don't remember this in the original game, but it's now possible to enter the abandoned house near the fishermen's lake (SSW of Beregost or NW of Nashkel). In the cellar behind a closed door there is an NPC, and deep below is a big dungeon with some hostile NPC, but all of the dialogue, NPC names and sounds are completely wrong. I get to hear about the seven-legged spider out of the blue, my words are not my own and so on. It's pretty crazy, actually. I recently installed SoD, so thought it was some problem with my dialog.tlk or other files. So I started a new game, but everything is fine elswhere. The caves beneath the house also suffer from graphical glitches - horizontal lines.

Anybody know what's wrong?

Buttercheesejackjack

Comments