Skip to content

M'khiin Level Up Problem

semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
When M'khiin joined my party, she was unable to level up, as the next level up was set for -1 XP. The menu said she was ready to level up, but the level up button was grayed-out.

I already solved it; I'm just posting here to help anyone who has the same problem. The cause is the XPLEVEL.2da file, which currently is missing a line for Shamans. Unzip the attached .zip file into your override and M'khiin will be able to level up normally.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    There should be an entry for Shaman in the unmodded game, so the install should be verified in that instance. If this file does not contain the correct information it is possible other files may also not be in a correct state.
    Thanks
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I had SCS installed and I think that's it. It's hard to tell because I had to borrow somebody else's override folder and dialog.tlk file to make my install, and I don't know exactly what I have installed. But googling the problem found that somebody else had the same issue a while back, and that discussion did not end with a fix.