Skip to content

Any plans for the release on 09/18?

13»

Comments

• AtianAtian Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2012
    Djimmy said:

Am I the only one that don't understand the "BG + beer"("something + beer" at all) thing?

No. You're not.
    I prefer wine. ;D
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    Djimmy said:

Am I the only one that don't understand the "BG + beer"("something + beer" at all) thing?

No, but to each his own. Had a boss once who was still running tabletop games on the weekend. I tried a session, but it was mostly an excuse to get drunk and talk about the evils and glories of those wymen folk. In reference to CRPGs, the wife and I just like the escapist time, good game is like a good book except it can be a joint interactive experience. Don't need the extra step to take the edge off, but then I think writing pages and pages of archetype deconstruction is fun, so again to each his own. ;)

• paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    Anduine said:

Aenor said:

a) take a week long vacation from my work
    b) beer, lots and lots of beer

Is BG really so tough for you that you have to be inebriated to enjoy it? :D
    Or perhaps he really enjoys beer, or wants to be in a state of high relaxation with little to no inhibitors in place before/during play?

Just a joke, man.
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    Kaeloree said:

Modding.

Lots... of modding.

People like you are insane, and a treasure.
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    Dream said:

Borderlands 2. Don't kill me.

I will be your opposite. I've finally gained the composure to wait to buy all my PC games in May or Dec Steam sales.
    B2 will be at most $30 by Dec.
    And besides, Beamdog needs my preorder money more than 2K.
  • MrKrisSatanMrKrisSatan Member Posts: 75
    I'm going to buy snacks and beer, talk to my gf on skype and while she is trying to show me her boobies I'll be in Faerûn
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

I'm going to buy snacks and beer, talk to my gf on skype and while she is trying to show me her boobies I'll be in Faerûn

Damn, sounds like you've got the life.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Wake up early (after having hopefully pre-loaded the game sometime this weekend) and roll a character until it's time for work. Teach until 5 with fairly crap attendance and then go home and game. No grading that night; that's for certain.