Skip to content

Any plans for the release on 09/18?

Comments

• HerrderGezeitenHerrderGezeiten Member Posts: 139
    2 week vacation starting 17.9 what a coincidence i swear,....

Better than a 2 week sicknes "coincidence" at 18.9,... :-D
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    I'll drive straight home after my classes and play since we'll be able to pre-load the game first. :)
  • blatantninjablatantninja Member Posts: 29
    It's hard to tell right now, but I feel a sudden illness coming on that will necessitate both not going to work and being isolated from my wife, daughter and dog. Should clear up in two or three days I would think! :)
  • StrangeCatStrangeCat Member Posts: 39
    I'll be either composing or mixing after a soccer match.
    Sept 18 pretty far in the future right now.
  • DreamDream Member Posts: 52
    Borderlands 2. Don't kill me.
  • SneakyDumplingSneakyDumpling Member Posts: 6
    Oh God I forgot about Borderlands. It looks like my mate and I will have something to play in our breaks from BG :D I feel a serious illness coming on, I am no Doctor but I believe the symptoms will emerge on the 17th or 18th and not abate for a week or so. Such a shame I will miss work ;)
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    So far and so close, after years of waiting, there is light at the end of the tunnel (quotes from Descent 3 cinematic included in BG1)
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Lets hope its not the train thats coming against us in the tunnel.

16 Days to go !!!
  • KlonoaKlonoa Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2012
    I pre-ordered for my brother for his birthday but my copy is probably going to have to wait. My son's bday is this month, hubs is getting Tekken so BG is going to wait until the family coffers not so empty lol

So will prolly be drawing/crafting/teaching child
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    A tuesday means "math for engineers" class for me, I'm considering skipping it. But probably won't, because I know I'll regret it later...
  • ZearfulZearful Member Posts: 16
    I have organised a LAN with my friends so that multilayer had better be flawless :3 (Thank crud for annual leave, though we were all very lucky to have our party of 6 reunited!!) Sure the best way to spend a tuesday night :3
    Anyone have similar plans with friends?
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    Zearful said:

I have organised a LAN with my friends so that multilayer had better be flawless :3 (Thank crud for annual leave, though we were all very lucky to have our party of 6 reunited!!) Sure the best way to spend a tuesday night :3
    Anyone have similar plans with friends?

I won't be playing until Thursday night and on the weekend, but assuming we can all agree on playing style (And by we all, I mean agree to MY rules), I will happily start playing multiplayer with a couple of friends. I can imagine it's going to take time for them to get used to repeated pausing and committing no evil, though.

• Metal_HurlantMetal_Hurlant Member Posts: 324
    I have two weeks off from work next month so I'll be able to play this all day, every day. :)
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Continue to wait for the mac release apparently :(
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Gaaah I have to work late on that day. Oh bother... But I do have the next day off work! a gallon of coffee, full pack of cigarettes and I'm it like Gin and Tonic!
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    18/09 Work, but after.....Headset, keybord, mouse, screen, beer(crate), smokes, munchies - Priceless!
    19/09 The next day at work- lack of sleep, Hangover, hickup, blood shut eyes, stomach ache - disaster:(

But after....
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    I'll know tomorrow when I go to work and see my schedule
  • The_MageThe_Mage Member Posts: 19
    Due to time differences, I'll probably be playing it on Wednesday, not Tuesday. Such is the life of Future Kid.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Dream said:

Borderlands 2. Don't kill me.

*Kills you*
    Nah, I kid. Borderlands was pretty sweet, and the second one looks loads better. I'll get to it at some point (as well as Dishonored), but Baldur's Gate takes precedence.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    I would definitely explore the new features and interface but would also refrain from getting too far into the game in case of any DLC that provides extra content to the campaign.

Once I decide to play it fully, I'm going to grab the $20 I have been saving up and buy some pop and munchies and play the game.

I'm one of those people that is either all or nothing.
  • paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    Aenor said:

a) take a week long vacation from my work
    b) beer, lots and lots of beer

Is BG really so tough for you that you have to be inebriated to enjoy it? :D
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416

Aenor said:

a) take a week long vacation from my work
    b) beer, lots and lots of beer

Is BG really so tough for you that you have to be inebriated to enjoy it? :D
    Or perhaps he really enjoys beer, or wants to be in a state of high relaxation with little to no inhibitors in place before/during play?

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Modding.

Lots... of modding.
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    I plan on spending a couple hours rolling stats, and other than that I'm just going to play till my eyes bleed, or I get hungry.
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    Well up to today I had it very clear, play all afternoon and night after work.

Today I was told at work that I have to do some extra work for a client and will have to work until fairly late on the 18th (I am a sad man right now). And there is no way I can fall ill :-(

Will not be getting home until late at night so I will just have time to have a glance and roll my stats for a while.
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    My parents just happen to be coming to visit their grandkids next week. Wife took off a week of leave, I work from home, so I gave myself a week off too. Kids and grandparents are going to Seaworld for a few days and some other daytrips. Wife and I have the machines ready, going to start looking through our BG portraits folder from way back when tonight. Just need the download, and the activation on Tuesday. Lord I hope Torment is on the way too in the not too distant future. Might take two weeks off for that. ;)
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    I'll probably start by spending a considerable amount of time checking out the new features, then I'll spend even more time figuring out what character to roll, and finally I'll be playing that character until I pass out.
  • AblienAblien Member Posts: 4
    I'm in Edmonton so if there's a local address for Beamdog, I plan on sending them some pizza. Then I plan to lose myself in BG for like 12 hrs!!
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Am I the only one that don't understand the "BG + beer"("something + beer" at all) thing?