Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Blind_VisionaryBlind_Visionary Member Posts: 203
    edited October 2016
    @aldain, that was a fun update! I don't think I've ever seen anyone take on the SCS mines at level 1... I'm amazed you lived to tell the tale!
    Post edited by Blind_Visionary on
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341

Mazzy often dual-wields, though for giants AC seemed more important so she used a shield there. Sarevok been using that two-hand sword you get way back in the demon knights area in the Kua-Toa lair, and it has worked well for him.

I find the mirror image shortsword handy for giant hunting as well... give Yaga an extra kick for me please.
    well done Corey... so his seat at the devine table is still open?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,859
    @Blind_Visionary Barbarians are indeed a fun class. I have only recently tried them and they rock! :)
    edited October 2016
    ussnorway said:

Puk the Bard- 6... read last post here,

The Bad news is my money went to purchasing gear and now Imoen has stepped out so I'm down to five for this next dungeon crawl.

That is normal I'm afraid.
    It is better to face Sarevok with a lot of equipment rather than a lot of gold, as you lose most of your gold upon entering SoD. (For those with mods such as the Drittz Saga which raise the experience cap, you lose experience over 161000 too :( ) As younow know, it is probably better to take a thief other than Imoen to face Sarevok. (I haven't checked that out.

Let's make it a golden attempt this time @Grond0
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    GL Grond0. Fwiw, I've tried a solo WS (24-hour challenge), albeit a dwarf, got up to level 7 and died a scripted death (I wanted to join the bandits, but Tazok had different ideas it seems).
    In non-Fixpack installs he can use Claw of Kazgaroth, but I doubt that's true for EEs.
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 1,002
    Thanks everyone! And yes @ussnorway his seat at divine table still open - he couldn't abandon Aerie, not when she's carrying his child...
    Fyi I didn't want to edit the game (feels wrong) so I've dialed the difficulty back to insane for Sod... that should still gave Puk a challenge

@Wise_Grimwald I was expecting Safana but didn't know about the experience cap... hopefully I'll live and learn.
    @Aasim "Claw of Kazgaroth" is all but wizard slayer in EE