Skip to content

Paladins and rangers everywhere! Rejoice!

2»

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Usually in my parties I have 1 or 2 warriors. It turns out that 6 warriors are an excellent choice for BG1: good chance to hit, many hit points, different projectiles provide success in encounters I usually find difficult to handle.

I consider Fighters and Clerics to be the best classes (Archer kit is still better than everything but it's a kit) in BG1 when it comes to combat. Clerics might not deal good damage in melee like Fighters but they can disable enemies very easily (also, everyone can use the Sleep wand and the One Gift Lost (Necklace of Missiles) so you do not have a real need for a Wizard in BG1, which makes this two classes definitely the best when in comes to fighting).
    Mush_MushJuliusBorisovNoobaccaRAM021
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    You mentioned that six warriors were making BG1 easy so far, because archery. It will be interesting to see how they do in BG2, where magic usually rises to dominance.
    JuliusBorisovPsicoVic
  • EconomicsEconomics Member Posts: 13
    i was looking forward for the ending of this playthrough, it looked really fun
    JuliusBorisovRAM021
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hey, back in 2016 I got distracted due to work. I might return to this idea, thanks for your interest, @Economics.
    EconomicslolienRAM021
  • PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 868
    edited June 2019
    You mentioned that six warriors were making BG1 easy so far, because archery. It will be interesting to see how they do in BG2, where magic usually rises to dominance.
    My vote is
    yZP1p2rKc7Tz8JgM7 unless you have inquisitors and lots of protection scrolls. Great challenge, though.
    JuliusBorisov
  • EconomicsEconomics Member Posts: 13
    Hey, back in 2016 I got distracted due to work. I might return to this idea, thanks for your interest, @Economics.

sure i would love to. your story telling is amazing and engaging + an interesting party , that would make a perfect combination
    JuliusBorisovRAM021
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Hey, back in 2016 I got distracted due to work.

Sick days were designed for this purpose. ;)
    JuliusBorisovRAM021