Skip to content

That's the end of it then.

For now, and some time to come.
Thanks for being the people you are.
Goodbye.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I hope you enjoyed this great game. Come back and see us again sometime ... perhaps when you've got bored with how inferior every other game is :grin:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    I prefer the witchers and mask of the betrayer honestly. First witcher was kind of silly and didn't play well though, and witcher 2 involved so much lore that I don't think I understood it very well. Loved running around Novigrad though, it was like an open world version of Athkatla.
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    @Gallowglass yeah I'm sure I'll be back sometime. But it won't be because of the other games. I only play this one. And IWD. Anyway, hope to see you when I will.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Shandyr said:

However, I have noticed a certain well "elitism" here about Baldur's Gate. It certainly is one of my favorite games but sometimes I do wonder if every other game is really so much inferior to Baldur's Gate - the pinnacle of video games development since the beginning of computers - or if the glorification of Baldur's Gate might have something to do with subjective perception.

I think it has to do with both. The game is very good, but there's also something else; people here love this game. I haven't found a game as good as Baldur's Gate yet. Even if Ps:T had a much better story and is probably my favourite video game, it still isn't as good as BG (just a quick "hours spent in Ps:T vs hours spent in BG" and saying yet again that Ps:T's combat is very bad). I'd doubt there's a game better than BG and if there was, I doubt it'll fill the shoes of BG for all the fans on this forums.

So yeah, it's definitely both I think.
    (Sorry for off-topic.)