Skip to content

Online D&D alignment test

Shove over, Myers-Briggs - this certifiably scientific test will help you understand your true nature, using the Holy Grail of evidence-based psychological metrics, D&D alignment.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

Many (perhaps most) of us have seen this before, but if not it's a great way to pass an hour or two at work, er, in your spare time, I mean.

Comments

• justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    ...worked out great for me. I got (true) neutral, which is what I play most of the time!
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    I aspire to neutral good, but it tells me I'm lawful neutral. I guess I don't quite live up to my own ideals. :)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Neutral Neutral, is that even an alignment? Granted I would be more likely to "take a third option" as it were, rather than what I was presented in the test.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    I got Lawful Good, which is par for the course for me. I've taken several tests like these, and I range from Lawful Neutral to Neutral Good, with Lawful Good being the most common result.

Even if the alignment tests includes class and I end up as a Lawful Good Druid. Well, at least this is allowed in later editions...
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Proud to be Chaotic Neutral, I am :)
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    It depends on how much I've drank that day. None? CG. If I have imbibed I tend to drift to LN lol.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    Neutral Good, yay! In reality I'm probably closer to TN, but NG is the ideal I aspire to.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I got Neutral, but I'm Chaotic Lawful.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I've taken that test a lot over the years. I usually bounce between Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, and Lawful Good. Got Lawful Neutral just now.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Gallenger said:

It depends on how much I've drank that day. None? CG. If I have imbibed I tend to drift to LN lol.

Drifting from chaotic to lawful after drinking? You Sir, are unique!
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited December 2016
    Chaotic evil. I see myself more as chaotic neutral but i can see why the evil is there.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I took the test years ago and got Chaotic Neutral. I took it again just now and got... Chaotic Neutral.
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    I remember doing a test like this many years ago when it was posted on a forum for people playing Heroes of might and magic. I got neutral good. Another member there got lawful evil. The funny thing about that is neither he or anyone else was surprised over that result. He was just too good at starting flame wars and delivering subtle insults without ever getting banned or actually breaking the rules. That is some lawful evil material.
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    The test worked perfectly for me. I got Neutral Good, which is what I typically play (though sometimes I like dabbling with Chaotic Good).
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    I've pretty consistently been LG in the past, though it looks like I've drifted to LN. Comes from having a family, I think - if I assume any responses dealing with me personally also apply to my wife and son (such as fleeing a plague, sharing food in a famine, etc), I find myself picking a few more selfish options than I ever would have before.