Skip to content

Can i change my email?

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
Wish to change my account email here and in beamdog site to a more active one. Is that possible?

Comments

• comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    I've also been want to know this, bump.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @kamuizin @comebackhome,

For the forum, this link should allow you to change your e-mail; or press the little cogwheel at the top of the left sidebar, just above the New Discussion button, it's the same link and it's not specific to any one user. For beamdog.com, you'll need to submit a support request.
    kamuizinJuliusBorisovlolien
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    @Troodon80, thx.
    lolien
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2016
    I'm trying to do the same as the OP, when I try to sign in using the same info that allows me to log into this site, it says the information is incorrect, and when I try to log in using Google (I have no Facebook or Twitter account) I get a white screen that fails to load anything.

Any suggestions?.

Edit: Or it just says the site failed to authenticate me. (Beamdog,Zendesk.com)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Chippy Send me a PM explaining what you would like to change and into what.
    When I try to sign in - to the helpdesk at Beamdog -using the same info that allows me to log into this site, it says the information is incorrect, and when I try to log in using Google (I have no Facebook or Twitter account) I get a white screen that fails to load anything.

Any suggestions?.

Edit: Or it just says the site failed to authenticate me. (Beamdog,Zendesk.com)

@Chippy Send me a PM explaining what you would like to change and into what.

Thanks, I umm...have never sent anyone a PM - do I just click on your title and type it into the Activity box above David Gaider and Trent Oster comparing their STR?
    lolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Chippy I've sent a PM to you, it must be in your Inbox.

And to send a PM to someone you have to click the "Message" tab in the same line as "Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is out! Order your copy at SiegeOfDragonspear.com!"
    lolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited December 2016
    1. Click on the inbox icon/text
    2. Click on new message

3. Start typing Julius' name to the recipients and pick him from the list

Edit: Of course Julius was faster, than me with this little tutorial :)
    JuliusBorisov