Skip to content

What other games you playing right now?

1235»

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited December 2016
    I'm fighting a long campaign as the Americans in Steel Panthers: WWII, and I've been playing Civ V quite a bit.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Grim Dawn (which has a new content patch and is in the Steam sale).
  • marzbarzmarzbarz Member Posts: 187
    Was playing fallout new vegas but without the addons it has less to keep me interested.

Swapped to IWD2 for awhile but might just do IWD1 instead. I forgot how easy it was for me to mess up groups/indivudual members creating people in IWD2.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Helldivers, and I'm getting murdered.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Been on a long Pathfinder Adventures kick. The game is a pretty awesome recreation of the tabletop Pathfinder ACG.

Having a digital version is so very nice because it cuts out the 15 minute setup each time you want to play.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I started playing Far Cry 4. Just got killed by a Rhino. :)
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    Final Fantasy XV....a total departure, a mish-mash of alot of different things that isn't afraid to take chances and has alot of heart. It's MOSTLY open world, and though it has a real-time action battle system, it still somehow manages to pull off feeling like a traditional Final Fantasy party-based game, when, on the surface, it has no right to do so given the direction they went (much how Final Fantasy XIV still retains that feel in an MMO setting). It's a great experience, though in no way a difficult one. Alot of people aren't going to like this game. Those that do and stick it out are in for a treat. I suggest watching the "Kingsglaive" CGI movie before playing the game. It will expand your enjoyment of the story exponentially, and also happens to be better than 95% of movies based on video games.