Skip to content

Berserker rolls, and help to avoid missing a good roll

Evening all!

I decided to try for a 90+ roll for a Berserker to become a Druid, and after missing two 90's and one 91, I decided to try something different when it came to rolling. I am not sure if this has been posted before, so forgive me if such is the case.

I started logging my rolls on my laptop in Excel, while clicking with my mouse on my desktop. While this was a slightly lower speed than just constantly click click clicking, I didn't miss a single 90+ roll, and it gave me some fun information on rolling as a berserker. The results are below, and I am happy to say, I finally rolled an amazing Berserker!

Min - 75
Max - 95
Average - 77.54463
Count - 1546

Cheers!

Capashan
Grond0ThacoBellOrlonKronsteensarevok57

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Congratz on 95. Just as a FYI, the minimum is always the same since the game re-rolls if you are below 75.
    OrlonKronsteen
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Interesting way to keep stats. I force myself to count in my head between clicks so that I don't blow good rolls. The rhythm is like, 'click-one-two-click..." Sounds silly, maybe, but man have I blown some great rolls because I was clicking like a machine.
    CapashanSkatan
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    LOL!
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Capashan said:

Thanks Skatan, I figured that out in short order lol.

Orlon,

I used to do something like that, but my wife never bought my "I'm counting stat rolls in my head so I couldnt listen to you" justification.

Hahahaha!