Skip to content

(Spoilers) Dorn Story Question

BestDmanNABestDmanNA Member Posts: 10
Background: So I went through Dorn's story once on a previous play-through and I vaguely remember the details (Dorn is caught between two patrons and we basically choose which one he follows, if any.) Last time around he stayed with Ur-gothaz. However, I abandoned that character not long after.

Question: Is it possible if Dorn becomes "free" for him to get another patron later (I am hoping for myself even if it is unofficially [no powers] but the question is for any) either in SoA or ToB? What effect if any does this have on his story later?

Conclusion: Thank you in advance for taking the time to read/respond!

EDIT: The main thing that made me ask this question is the occasional reference from both Dorn and Sarevok about them basically being your "right-hand" as a god and I wanted to know if it was explored any more beyond that 1-2 lines of dialogue.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I only used Dorn once, but if I remember correctly you can choose to either stay with your old patron and betray the rival patron, or you betray your old patron and join with the rival, or you betray both and do your own thing.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    If you choose to free Dorn in the SOA questline, there are no oportunities later to get a new one for him. He stays fallen.
    JuliusBorisov
  • BestDmanNABestDmanNA Member Posts: 10
    ThacoBell said:

If you choose to free Dorn in the SOA questline, there are no oportunities later to get a new one for him. He stays fallen.

@ThacoBell Do you recall if Fallen vs Regular has any impact story-wise ToB/Epilogue, don't need specifics just a yay or nay
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

ThacoBell said:

@ThacoBell Do you recall if Fallen vs Regular has any impact story-wise ToB/Epilogue, don't need specifics just a yay or nay
    Sadly I do not know. I didn't use Dorn for the endgame.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2017

Do you recall if Fallen vs Regular has any impact story-wise ToB/Epilogue, don't need specifics just a yay or nay

No.
    ThacoBell