Skip to content

Hello!

Hi,
i am new here,my name is sameer,would be glad to learn and help follow members,share knowledge.

thanks sameer

Comments

• sameer5sameer5 Member Posts: 5
    hi there, i need a help in installing baldur's gate 2 enhanced edition on my android. im new to all this stuff,please kindly assist me.thanks
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome sameer!

i don't use an android, so i'm of no help. i'm sure somebody will soon be forthcoming with the assistance you seek.
    hi ber5nie5 ,

thanks for the welcome,nevermind friend..glad to meet.

sameer
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited March 2017
    What problem are you having? I don't have BG2 for the Android, but I do have Icewind Dale, so I've installed an EE game to my tablet. For me it was just a matter of buying it on Google Play.
  • valkyrie67valkyrie67 Member Posts: 5
    Hi! Just like Billyyank said you only have to purchase it on Google Play and it installs itself. What problem are you facing?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I know you get a :cookie:!
    hi friends,

i don't want to buy the game though im trying to follow[How to] Install mods on Android by Isaya ,trying to figure out how to install the game in my android.

though its my first time any tips..what mods are better to start with it? what class would u suggest?
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Just to make sure we aren't misunderstanding because of the language barrier:
    Do you already have the game on Android, and now you're trying to install mods?
    Or are you trying to pirate the game?
    [Deleted User]
    i have the obbs data downloaded and apk installed but after i clicked the apk the game crashes and close it self so i found a thread of isaya of [How to] Install mods on Android,im just trying to understand it.
  • valkyrie67valkyrie67 Member Posts: 5
    Err. That thread is for installing mods on a game purchased from Google. Not on installing some modified/pirated version of the game itself. You are in the wrong place (I am assuming you have the pirated version because you said you did not want to buy the game).
    mlnevese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Thread closed. Software piracy is strictly against the site rules
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovlolienvalkyrie67
This discussion has been closed.