Skip to content

Wine Collector quest?

ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
Does anyone know where you find wine for wine collector from government district? I recently istalled like dozens of mods using BiG, and unfortunately have no idea from what mod this quest comes (I read every readme I could find, and with no effect).
I searched in every inn in Alkhatla and it drives me insane that I can't find it - especially considering that quest is timed.
So, does anyone know where this cursed wine is? Thanks. :)

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    It's part of the White Queen by @LavaDelVortel - you can buy a book from Ribald which allows you to travel to the Silent Swamps.
    ArtonaNeverused
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    You are prince (or princess) among men, @Artemius_I . Thank you for quick answer. :)
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    Yep, you may find the wine during the White Queen quest, but... well, even if you don't make it in time, it's sooooo minor thing that you won't lose much :P
    Artona
    Thanks, @LavaDelVortel! Timed quests make me terribly jumpy, and to makes things worst, I also triggered Pietro quest, and it has time limit as well, so... Yeah. Jumpy.
    kaja8
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 803
    ... Huh, I remember that quest, and then jumping to every single bar looking for wines to no avail. Heck, I think I went and bought some of that special ale from Umar Hills just to test if that's what he wanted. Never would've guessed it was part of the White Queen quest series... Thanks, guys!
    @LavaDelVortel, could you help with one more thing? From what I found out in the Web, to access Silent Swamps all you need to do is acquire a book from Galoomp. I bought one, but still, no new area opened on my map. Is there some other factor I don't know about?
    And have you started a new game after installing the mod? Because of changes implemented in EE, savegames can no longer be updated. Ergo, the worldmap for all runs from before installing the mod will be outdated and won't include information on the area. Sad, but I can't do anything about that and as far as I know, this option won't be included in new WeiDU version...
    Oh, you also need to happen after meeting Gaelan for the first time, but I guess that happened. If you have the book and it's CHAPTER 2, the map should get updated.
    Artona
    Thank you for the answer. Yeah, I started a game after installing mod and already met Gaelan, but map is still not updated. Is it possible to use CLUAConsole to update the map?
    Well, yes... but there is "BUT" thing... The area code is: wq0001 so you can use console and just "jump there", but the second you land, make a pause AND jump to bottom left corner of the map. When you use MoveToArea you are always teleported to top right corner and... well, according to plot you shouldn't be there yet and I just hope you'll act fast enough and nothing bad will trigger. Huh. BTW, do you have Viconia in your party?
    edited April 2017
    It worked! Thank you very much, @LavaDelVortel. I already finished Tales of Deep Garden (I believe it is your work as well) and had very good time with that mod, so I'm eager to explore Silent Swamps. :)
    EDIT: No, I don't have Viconia.
    Yep, Tales of the Deep Gardens is my mod, too. I released some other quests too - I Shall Never Forget, Innershade... I helped a bit with Kulyok's Sellswords :) I hope you'll like The White Queen, too. It's a bit more battle ortiented, thought :) Innershade is a bit more like TotDG :)
  • SincopatoSincopato Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Sorry for the necropost, but it's the only one I found that related to the subject. I have the bottle of wine but the collector is not there. Perhaps it exploded during one of the many hooded attacks.
    How can I recall it?