Skip to content

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition announced, pre-orders available. Pre-loads started!

12346»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Does it show up in your Beamdog account? If not, contact our support.
    Gallowglass
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    taclane
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Gallowglass and @Cahir We have re-checked, now all the SoD CE pre-purchasers should have PST:EE.
    Gallowglass
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    edited April 2017
    Shandyr said:

It's not that I find it utmost beautiful all of a sudden. BUT I think that the PST:EE beta tester badge does compliment the OST badge nicely.

Aside from the rumors that WotC requested a change, I'm more inclined to believe that the badge got mazed by the Lady of Pain because she objected to its worship.

However, the old badge shall forever live on in an alternate plane (aka. the big CDN in the sky). :tongue:
    [Deleted User]Buttercheesekaguana
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    taclane
    Shandyr said:

@taclane

Be careful, WotC might object to you posting that badge here, not to mention the Lady herself! :tongue:

My activity feed moves so slowly that I still have the "You earned the badge" post with the original image. I may be the last living proof of a formerly-glorious forum badge.

After it scrolls off the bottom, it likely shall be lost to the ages forever. :tongue:
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited April 2017

@Gallowglass and @Cahir We have re-checked, now all the SoD CE pre-purchasers should have PST:EE.

I only have a 'Buy Now' button.

• proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915

This is the best! @Buttercheese wins the forum today.
    [Deleted User]taclaneButtercheesetbone1
    procco said:

This is the best! @Buttercheese wins the forum today.

Yes! So very much!

Know what's even better? Using the image to create a quick 5-second movie clip, exporting it to WEBM format, and waiting for the game to be released so you can drop it in the OVERRIDE folder and see it every time the game launches!

Party like it's 1999! :tongue:
    Buttercheeseprocco[Deleted User]
    lefreut said:

I only have a 'Buy Now' button.

The free copies of PST:EE for SoD CE pre-purchase may not be showing up properly due to the game being in it's "preorder state". Once the game is officially live, we will make sure everyone gets their PST:EE copies.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462

The free copies of PST:EE for SoD CE pre-purchase may not be showing up properly due to the game being in it's "preorder state". Once the game is officially live, we will make sure everyone gets their PST:EE copies.

It's working now \o/
    JuliusBorisovtaclane
    PST:EE OST is up!
    There should be a SOUNDTRACKS button on this page to start the download if you pre-ordered it! :)

Buttercheese[Deleted User]
    taclane said:

PST:EE OST is up!
    There should be a SOUNDTRACKS button on this page to start the download if you pre-ordered it! :)

[Quoting myself because whatevs.]

Now that I've downloaded the OST, it is the full 37 tracks seen in previous releases, not just the 25 listed on the webpage! Hurray!

It's all there. :smiley:

Well, all except the credits music.., but I can't say that was expected since it hasn't ever been released before.