Skip to content

Mod problem with Viconia meet

ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
edited April 2017 in BG:EE Mods
Does anyone know of a mod that definitely interferes with the meeting of Vic? After SOME mod was added (don't know at this point as it has been I while since I even tried to recruit her) I get her speech but the FF dude never shows so she cannot join a party.
I am not using her on current runs but it would nice to know why BEFORE I started adding one mod at a time to a fresh install. Just thought somebody might have run into it and figured out the mod in question already.

While I am at it, to the experienced modders here, why would a mod (any mod) do that in the first place after SoD was added, do you think?

In others I start hearing NPC's voicing lines from SoD as well(but that is another bug). One thing at a time.
This is the standard BG & SoD combo game.
Post edited by Zaghoul on

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Post your weidu.log
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Ishlilka doesn't interject upon meeting Viconia, I know that much at least.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @WarChiefZeke Good to know, thanks. Something makes her voice a line to M'Kin though, in BG. I suspect it is the same thing that makes a few other NPC's do the same. Just cannot figure that bit out.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    yeah, minor bug where i forgot to check to make sure m'khiin was in the party before it fired... something that will be fixed in the soon to be released non beta version :)

other than that i haven't found any more bugs and i've made a habit of taking her with me every time.
    @WarChiefZeke Good deal, that explains at least HER speech coming out (one down, a few to go). She has fit into each of my groups thus far as well.
    I must be extra special an warranted an exclusive bug. Yea. :s
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited May 2017
    Zaghoul said:

In others I start hearing NPC's voicing lines from SoD as well(but that is another bug). One thing at a time.
    This is the standard BG & SoD combo game.

Sounds like you didn't run modmerge before installing mods.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50441/modmerge-merge-your-steam-gog-zip-based-dlc-into-something-weidu-nearinfinity-dltcep-can-use/p1
    @AstroBryGuy Mine are straight from BEAMDOG.
    This resolved itself with a mod update apparently. Not sure which I used but it did. Only one of late was chatty imoen. Whatever it was, its working again.