Skip to content

Hexxat does not appear

truortruor Member Posts: 4
I feel my English because I am using the google translator.

I have Baldurs Gate II on Ipad and I bought DLC Hexxat in the store, but I go to the Copper Crown and it does not appear. I have tried going night and day, waiting days with rest and nothing. I restarted Ipad, closed icloud account and nothing, still no appear.

I expect a solution or refund of the money spent for something that does not appear to me.

a greeting

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @truor You will find an NPC Clara in the Copper Coronet. If you take her into your party and follow the questline, you will find Hexxat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited April 2017

@truor You will find an NPC Clara in the Copper Coronet. If you take her into your party and follow the questline, you will find Hexxat.

Yes, but the NPC is called Hexxat, even though her real name is Clara. If he says he doesn't see "Hexxat", he probably means he can't see Clara.

• truortruor Member Posts: 4
    does not appear Clara in the copper coronet
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi
    Clara appears in earlier chapters. From memory, if you've returned from the Underdark she'll have gone. Also, if you entered the Copper Coronet before adding the DLC, she won't appear unless you load a save prior to that point.
    En resumen he tirado el dinero. No entiendo si no se puede jugar con la DLC por que estas avanzado por que no lo indican en el juego cuando lo vas a comprar. Esto es culpa de beamdog por no dar información y permitir que se compre algo que no se puede utilizar.
    Sorry traduction

In short I have thrown the money. I do not understand if you can not play with the DLC because you are advanced because they do not indicate it in the game when you are going to buy it. This is the fault of beamdog for not giving information and allowing to buy something that can not be used.