Skip to content

Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition crashes on Ipad

rehkirschrehkirsch Member Posts: 2
The game crashes constantly within the first few minutes. Sometimes I can walk a few steps, most times it already crashes at the command for walking (a single tap).
I'm playing on an iPad 4th Generation with the newest iOS Update. I really want to play it, but it seems that I'm pretty much the only one with this problem around here. Please help!

Comments

• jomeierjomeier Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    No you are not the only one. The same with me and my iPad 4th Generation. The game always crashes after a few minutes.
  • dymeslymedymeslyme Member Posts: 3
    Its happened to me as well, but usually after many hours.
    Ipad pro, still quite new; if it helps
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hi
    If you're seeing issues every few minutes please check you are running version 3.0.4 of the app. If you continue to have issues please report as per https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49845/how-to-report-bugs making sure you provide as much information as possible in respect of what hardware and iOS version you have together with what actions you do that cause the issue, what language is being used and if possible a save from which you can reliably reproduce the issue.
    (long-tap quicksave to export a save).

Crashing after many hours is likely to be a separate issue that may be harder to reproduce but could possibly be linked to similar behaviour on other platforms. Again, please report and include details as above plus information around how long between crashes and whether the time is consistent or varies widely.

Thank you
    JuliusBorisov