Skip to content

Romance - Non Party Member

Hi Folks,

Is anyone aware of any Romance mods for BG2/TOB which involves a character that is not part of your party?
Someone who maybe you have to keep visiting at a house etc.

Cheers,

Necro

Comments

• VarlothenVarlothen Member Posts: 8
    Seconded.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Not that I know of, no. Closest thing would probably be the vanilla SoA fling with Phare.

But the idea of romancing non-party members, especially commoners, is genius! There is so much modders could do with this idea: from flings, to alternative quest outcomes, to marriage with real (non-stronghold) player house mods and new epilogues. Heck additional possibilities may even involve the adoption of the child slaves and orphans.
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    There are some friendship ones, for example in Lava's Innershade. It would be nice if one could see how party members who've been dropped get on actually- is Keldorn making a go of it with his family? How's Aerie's baby doing? Etc. etc.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,702
    My mod mentioned, heh. There is Granny in Innershade (friendship), there is this peculiar-Colour-oriented flirt in Tales of the Deep Gardens (Colours = essences, I guess you need to play the mod to understand, heh), but there is also Berelinde's Fading Promises mod which introduces a kind of romantic relationship with a ghost. Check it out.
    There are also mods like Romantic Encounters and BG1 Romantic Encounters which add content - but I should note that those encounters varies from romantic-themes stories to quite explicit sexual happenings, so it may not be suitable for some players. I would recommend checking readme first :)
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    edited June 2017
    *pulling up his pants*

Yep, house-call romancing is what we needs. "Honey, I'm home! Take that wyvern head from the pack and hang it out to dry, will you? And rub my feet."

Marriage has already been done in Fallout 2. Now if someone had made a mod for courtesans, for some hot, steamy and mind-expanding sex and flirtatious dialogue, then there'd be romance on every corner. And more reason to go to the Undercellar.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited June 2017
    There are the multiple episodes from Romantic Encounters mod all over Amn.
    There is a version for BG1 part and one for BG2.

Another one is the Yvette mod.