Skip to content

The view count of my last discussion seems to randomly reset to 1 every now and then.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
edited May 2017 in Site Resources
What the title says. I noticed my last discussion's view count reset at least twice since I posted it, thought I should let you know.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited May 2017
    What do you mean by the "most recent discussion view count"?
  • @JuliusBorisov The viewcount of my last discussion, dropped back to 1 twice. The one before this one, obviously. Was my grammar ambiguous or maybe completely wrong? Could be, I'm not a native speaker. I'd appreciate it if you could point out why it's not intelligible.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Your previous discussion is Graphical issues on winged characters.

It shows 10 views for me. Also I see you created the thread on May, 16, and later edited it on May, 17, 12:16AM (what was the edit: maybe you moved the thread to another subforum?). I can't say how many views it showed previously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited May 2017
    I reached about 8 views after I created it. Then it dropped back to 1. It reached about 8 views, again. Dropped back to 1 again. Didn't drop again. I only edited the text. (Those numbers are approximate, I only know they were higher than 4 and less than 10)

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots or any other sort of evidence.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited May 2017
    Something else regarding view count might be worth mentioning here too. Just noticed this discrepancy:

The second image is of "Participated discussions", sorry.

• About two hours ago this discussion had 25 views, and my previous one had 15. Now they have 22 and 11, respectively. Mysterious!