Skip to content

Creepy Jaheira

johntyljohntyl Member Posts: 397
edited May 2017 in Troubleshooting
Hi guys, my Jaheira romance is stuck as the last dialogue ("Good morning...") before Elminster appears keeps looping. I've waited for an hour or so REAL time but Elminster still hasn't appeared so I figured the romance is screwed.

I tried keying this in: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("TerminselSpawn","GLOBAL",5)

But in return, I got this:

Does anyone know what that means?

Thank you!
Post edited by johntyl on

Comments

• johntyljohntyl Member Posts: 397
    And great.. it looped again.... I wanna cry....

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    CLUAConsole is now just "C".
    You also cannot run actions directly from the console, they need this: Eval('(action)')
    C:Eval('SetGlobal("TerminselSpawn","GLOBAL",5)')
    johntyllolien
    kjeron said:

CLUAConsole is now just "C".
    You also cannot run actions directly from the console, they need this: Eval('(action)')

Thank you, that worked! :)
    But the looping dialogue still persisted, and Jaheira is being CREEPY now.

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hi
    I can't be certain without the save but could you try going to e.g. the exterior of Watchers Keep and resting a few times please, with a few seconds gap between each rest.

If that doesn't help, please zip and attach a save.
    Thanks
    Gate70 said:

Hi
    I can't be certain without the save but could you try going to e.g. the exterior of Watchers Keep and resting a few times please, with a few seconds gap between each rest.

If that doesn't help, please zip and attach a save.
    Thanks

I tried what you suggested but Jaheira still persist in her creepiness. Pls find attached my save file just before Jaheira asked me to "do the naughty with her". Thank you!

Without doing any console commands I get the dialogue once from that save. Is your game modded?

The game then waits 3600 real seconds, i.e. 1 hour, before Elminster appears.
    Repeating the dialogue would see the timer set to wait for another hour, and so on.

You can reduce the wait time via this console command, e.g. for 20 seconds
    C:Eval('RealSetGlobalTimer("TerminselAppear","GLOBAL",20'))
    Gate70 said:

Without doing any console commands I get the dialogue once from that save. Is your game modded?

The game then waits 3600 real seconds, i.e. 1 hour, before Elminster appears.
    Repeating the dialogue would see the timer set to wait for another hour, and so on.

You can reduce the wait time via this console command, e.g. for 20 seconds
    C:Eval('RealSetGlobalTimer("TerminselAppear","GLOBAL",20'))

Yes, my game is SCS-modded.

I did try the following commands:
    C:CreateCreature("jatermin")

And Elminster appeared and gave Jaheira her Harper pin. But even after that, and I checked the romance variable and its at 70, the "Good Morning" dialogue still triggers every now and then.

Then, I went to fight Bodhi and Jaheira was snatched away and turned into a vampire. Now, this is where it starts getting even weirder. After I re-converted Jaheira at the temple ruins and got out of the ruins, Elminster appeared all of a sudden and the Terminsel dialogue repeats. And Jaheira got another Harper Pin. Not that I'm complaining as the second pin is now worn by my MC who can wear it using the 'Use Any Items' HLA.

Shall monitor if the 'Good Morning' dialogue triggers again.
    In an unmodded game TerminselSpawn should start at 4 from the supplied save and reach 5 by the point where the pin is given. The lovetalk variable should start at 70 and end at 71.