Skip to content

Beamdog store sale, PST:EE -10%, SoD -20%, BG1:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE - 67%, and more!

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
edited June 2017 in Archived News
Not only GoG is arranging a sale for Beamdog products.

Beamdog is running its own sale too, which offers a huge discount on SoD (-20%) for only 15.99 USD.

SoD Digital Deluxe is at -40% for only 23.99 USD.

PST:EE and PST:EE Official soundtrack are at -10% each.

BG1:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE are all at -67% for 6.5 USD each.

Don't forget, if you buy from Beamdog, you can ask our support for Steam keys.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    I also grabbed IWD for that price. Now to wait for the 2.0 update to really play with it.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @JuliusBorisov - Is it possible to upgrade "regular" SoD to "digital deluxe"?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

I think yes. Shoot a message to support@beamdog.com, I'm sure they'll make things possible.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437

I think yes. Shoot a message to support@beamdog.com, I'm sure they'll make things possible.
    Unfortunately, the answer was that's not possible to upgrade "regular" SoD to Digital Deluxe in the Beamdog store. I'd have to go through Steam to purchase the soundtracks separately. I'd prefer to buy from Beamdog directly. Maybe it will be possible in the future.
This discussion has been closed.