Skip to content

Undead level

chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
Where is it set? All of the undead creatures I've looked at have that stat at 0. What makes some more difficult to turn than others?

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Which program are you using to view the levels?

In Near Infinity, all of the undead I see have their levels in the same place as non-undead critters. Level 0 critters are virtually nonexistent (Kirinhale, a demon, is the only critter I've ever seen with 0 levels). Skeletons are mostly level 1, Ghasts are level 4, vampires range from level 8 to level 14, and most liches are over level 20 (I think 27 is the most common).
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    If you mean 0x82, then I think it is the actor's effective level for the purpose of turning, not how resistant undead are to it.
    Undead's level is their normal level at 0x234.
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    I'm using Near Infinity. So, effective level instead of Level first class? That's excellent. Lets my zombies made from high-level fighters be of the same difficulty without setting their class count to 2 - which doesn't even work properly. But why can't I get the ZOMBIE_NORMAL class to show in the CRE file? I can convert them to other AI values, but not this...
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    To clarify, I meant 0x82 is (as far as I know) the effective level when performing turn action, not being subjected to it.