Skip to content

Quenash - Source of correct answer about Vail

I know what the answer should be, but probably got that from a walkthrough or discussion some time ago. Having just gone through again, where do you legitimately get the information about Vail to answer Quenash's question? I don't think Degrodel or Vail mention Vail's race or hair colour.

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    When you learn from Vail about his girlfriend you get a journal entry which states he is an elf, if you did not see it already.
    In the choices to answer Quenas there are two choices for elf
    *His hair was red, a striking color for an elf.* meaning this is very unlikely
    *An elf he was, and his hair was blond as the sunlight.* which is usually the case and is the correct choice.

So it is a bit of deduction but not too hard.
    StummvonBordwehrArtonaLoldrup
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Couldn't you tell he uses the elf sprite and has blond hair?
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Bigfish said:

I could not with the zoom I had, maybe it's possible. But then, you wouldn't really keep a memory of such detail, how could you know someone would ask about that. So I used above deduction process.
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    I learnt his race illegaly, because I obsessively ctrl+q every named NPC to my party to check their stats and equipment. But still, info is in his diary.
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367

Bigfish said:

I could not with the zoom I had, maybe it's possible. But then, you wouldn't really keep a memory of such detail, how could you know someone would ask about that. So I used above deduction process.
    I was just kiddding. It IS a pretty ridiculous detail for someone to think anyone sits down and evaluates someone's race and hair color based on their sprite.