Skip to content

Arrested by the Faming Fist merenaries

In the city of BG, late in the game, I keep getting arrested by the FF.. which mean that I can't get to the next area, to return the charts to Mendas. Cannot seem to get away from or around these cops.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Invisibility or hide in shadows is your friend. You can also use the sewers to travel. If the FF cannot catch you, they cannot arrest you, so haste can be enough to run from point a to point b.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    The sewers always provide a route but they are cumbersome and you have to learn your way around in that system which consists of several maps. Keep them as a backup option you can revert to anytime but more convenient are the methods @ThacoBell proposed.
    Never kill or attack them, your rep loss will ruin the rest of the game even if you survive.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    A charm or command spell can work. At least to disable them temporarily.
  • gorris75gorris75 Member Posts: 60
    buffed everyone with haste and made it to a transport edge point. But I had to try buffing 3 times before I made it. I never had time to use charm or command spells on the
    FF before I was detained and arrested by the Keystone Kops, tho.
    Thanks
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Another thing. When the Flaming Fist enforcers talk to you, there is an option to refuse to be arrested; this will turn them hostile, but it will end the dialogue, allowing you to run away from them. You don't have to kill them once they're hostile (doing so will decrease your reputation).