Skip to content

GoG summer sale, including the EEs and SoD

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
PST:EE is on sale for the first time, -10%

PST:EE Official Soundtrack is at -10% as well

BG:EE is at -67%

BG2:EE is at -67% as well

IWD:EE is at -67%

SoD is at -20% (not 10%, as it has been in the past)

SoD Deluxe Edition is at -40%

Make your choice!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    According to GoG, "all good things must come to an end…" They'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

Interesting fact, though: there's no official date for ending the current Beamdog store sale ;)
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Now it's time for Steam Summer Sale! =D

BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and SOD at -66% (and you can buy them in bundles, one without, the other with soundtracks)
    PSTEE -15% (-28% for soundtrack)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Shikao said:

Now it's time for Steam Summer Sale! =D

BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and SOD at -66% (and you can buy them in bundles, one without, the other with soundtracks)
    PSTEE -15% (-28% for soundtrack)

More details here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/65300/updated-beamdog-store-sale-and-steam-sale-pst-ee-15-sod-50-bg1-ee-bg2-ee-and-iwd-ee-66#latest
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Yeah, I noticed it only after my previous post =P *grumbles about the threads being in two different sections of forum*
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    edited July 2017
    @JuliusBorisov

As you know a lot about these things, perhaps you could help me.

I'd like to buy and download a 1.3 version of BG2, my current install is in a mess.

I've heard it is available on Steam, something called "beta" (?), but where would I find it? I looked at the website but all the downloads seem to be the later versions.

Thankyou.

Don't mind paying for it again, the ideal really would be Beamdog making it available. If yourself or somebody could just provide a link to the right page that would be great.

I
    @UnderstandMouseMagic On Steam, check the "Beta" tab for your game, - from there you can opt in the 1.3 beta.